Our team has spent the last 10+ years helping high-growth SaaS companies solve knowledge and revenue problems with technology. But we’ve learned that industry needs are much deeper: Education for sales professionals falls short of what technology companies expect, and it’s very difficult for skilled professionals from other industries to break in.
Tech sales is a high-income high-growth job that’s in huge demand at small tech startups, at famous trillion-dollar conglomerates, and at thousands of mid-market businesses across North America.
If you are goal-driven, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are ready to make a huge impact in a growing company, we would love to hear from you!
How Our Training Course And Coaching Service Works
Every month we take a few dozen intrinsically motivated people, and introduce them to the world of enterprise software sales.
It’s all conducted live over Zoom, 2 hours per day, 5 days per week. We cram years worth of knowledge and experience into the 12-week class. We’ll teach you, challenge you, and shatter your preconceived notions about sales as a profession, and enterprise software as an industry.
In addition to your regular class sessions, we expect you to commit an additional 90 minutes per day towards your career development: Depending on the week, that can mean working on your resume, practicing your skills, or pursuing your own independent study.
At the end of the 12-week course, approximately 25% of our students agree to complete an optional 3-month paid sales internship at one of our partner companies.
No matter what you do, by enrolling in Uvaro you also become part of our community: You’ll meet one-on-one with your instructors and career coaches, get invited to exclusive events, be introduced to our hiring partners, and be welcomed into our network of sales reps.
What You’ll Learn
Through Zoom calls with your instructors, classmates, and expert guest speakers, you’ll learn and practice the art and the science of enterprise software sales:
- How can you get warm introductions?
- What is a qualified prospect?
- How do you identify a decision maker?
- How do you build rapport?
- What do buying committees look at?
- What’s involved in a million-dollar contract negotiation?
You’ll also learn to be more efficient in your job hunt, so you get hired faster, earn a higher salary, and have greater access to future growth opportunities:
- What does success look like for you?
- How can you stand out from the crowd?
- When should you follow the hiring process, and when should you circumvent it?
- What are sales managers looking for?
- How can you grow your network?
What You’ll Need To Receive An Admission Offer
- Empathy and a positive attitude
- English language fluency
- A comfortable at-home working environment with a strong internet connection
- A laptop/PC capable of running video calls (Zoom)
- Availability during one of our upcoming class windows (2 hours per day, 5 days per week, for 12 weeks)
What Can Help Set You Apart
- Experience in sales and/or customer service
- Experience working in an office environment and/or in a management role
- Deep knowledge or experience in a specific industry or job function
- A high degree of comfort with consumer-grade digital applications (like Gmail, Zoom, Google Docs, iMovie, LinkedIn, Excel)
- A willingness to travel or relocate (when things get back to normal) in order to accept excellent job opportunities
- Citizenship, permanent residency, or a long-term work permit for the United States and/or Canada
Tuition and Compensation
- Our internship program is a full-time commitment for an additional 3 months after the course, and pays a salary of $3,000 USD per month, plus sales commissions.
- Entry-level roles in tech sales typically pay a base salary of $35,000–$60,000 per year. Commission amounts are typically an additional $15,000–$60,000 per year, for “on-target earnings” (OTE) of $50,000 to $120,000 per year.
- If you have significant previous experience in sales or as a professional (in HR, accounting, engineering, etc.), we can help you leverage your experience to leap into tech sales with an OTE of $100,000+
- Tuition costs $250/month for 24 months, or $5,000 upfront, or 10% of your base salary for 24 months post-graduation.