Springbot is seeking a Sales Enablement Manager to join one of the fastest growing and most innovative startups in Atlanta. This role will work closely with sales management, marketing, product management and customer success to design, build and deliver sales training programs that enable the maximum productivity of the sales teams. This is an opportunity to build our next generation of sales training programs for all levels of sales positions as well as a sales management track that will build a pipeline of sales leadership talent.
- Drive the evolution and delivery of new hire on-boarding programs and on-going sales training to support the adoption of new processes, new product launches and other sales effectiveness needs.
- Build and deliver programs to build a pipeline of sales managers and support the ongoing development of sales leaders
- Develop deep understanding of sales organization’s procedures, practices, processes, systems, technology, and culture to incorporate into training initiatives. Where appropriate, recommend enhancements to processes.
- Evaluate, recommend and implement appropriate learning solutions (Learning Management System, etc) based upon organizational needs
- Practice a continuous feedback loop with cross functional teams (sales, customer success, marketing, product management) to evaluate the effectiveness of programs and incorporate those into the training curriculum
- Continuously measure relevance and effectiveness of training and evolve programs as necessary.
- 1-3 years in a sales training role, with focus on B2B technology sales
- Experience in B2B technology sales or sales support role preferred
- Strong organizational, planning, project management, and problem resolution skills
- Understanding and working knowledge of Adult Learning and Development concepts
- Demonstrated ability to successfully develop and deliver sales training programs utilizing skills in instructional design and program design & development
- Strong content development and facilitation and delivery skills are required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication, presentation, facilitation, and influencing skills; a high-energy presenter
Why Join Springbot?
This position is based right in the heart of Midtown Atlanta. We offer a base salary with a competitive bonus plan, ridiculously good benefits (including paid parental leave and floating holidays to take at your discretion), hybrid work model, and an extremely fun environment. We also work with some of the world’s most innovative companies like Facebook, Instagram, MailChimp, AdRoll, Google, Amazon, TowerData, and more. For a behind the scenes look at the life of the springbots, visit our Facebook and Instagram pages! Ready to join one of Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Best Places to Work for the past six years? Apply below with your resume and a short note telling us why you want to make the world a better place for small and medium-sized businesses and how you can add to the Springbot culture!
Hybrid work model - you get the best of both worlds working from home and connecting with team members at our office! Check out the newly designed Colony Square here!
LIVE OUR VALUES:
- We deliver on our promises
- We celebrate what makes us unique
- We grow customers into fans
- We live the journey as a team
Springbot enables growing eCommerce businesses to manage their email marketing + paid advertising in a single platform. The key is Springbot’s integration with BigCommerce, Magento, WooCommerce and Shopify to deliver the power of data management, marketing automation and analytics. We then take that information and make data-driven marketing recommendations specifically tailored for the customer’s needs