Recognized as one of Forbe's 2020 World's Best Employers and named to Fast Company magazine's list of 2021 Most Innovative Companies, Labcorp is seeking to hire a Business Sales Analyst to help identify and shape opportunities for our continued growth across our West Division.
As a Business Analyst, you will have the responsibility of overseeing divisional sales and account management while working with the commercial leadership team to implement and drive strategic initiatives and support the launch of new products in a growing market.
We are seeking a competitive and collaborative individual with a high degree of communication and business acumen skills who enjoys building, leading, and working with a seasoned, high performing team across a wide variety of high growth therapeutic areas including cancer, Alzheimer's disease, autoimmune disorders, kidney and liver diseases, diabetes, and other conditions.
This individual should possess the ability to leverage Labcorp's data analytics, clinical trials, scientific expertise, and unique partnership models in order to create a unique customer value proposition.
The right individual will have the opportunity to take on additional responsibility with multiple career growth opportunities as we expand our footprint and leadership in the fields of precision medicine and companion diagnostics.
LabCorp is seeking a Business Analyst to support commercial insight generation, supplement our sales organization's market understanding through analytics and measure the effectiveness of strategic initiatives. This position will be located in San Diego, CA.
- Design and publish KPIs to measure the effectiveness of sales campaigns and other commercial initiatives
- Partner with sales leaders to analyze and optimize regional & territory performance
- Perform customer segmentation and mapping analysis to enhance sales targeting and customer retention
- Measure micro-market tactical plan execution and effectiveness against strategy
- Proactively monitor and analyze sales performance, report findings, and conduct analysis as needed to support commercial needs
- Create and distribute reports & dashboards on weekly, monthly, and quarterly frequency
- Build and implement reporting quality controls & automation to enhance efficiency
- Design and conduct analytics and customer targeting training workshops for LabCorp's sales organization
Skills and Abilities:
- High level of resourcefulness and problem-solving skills are critical to this role
- Requires strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Ability to interface with executive management and field-based personnel
- Ability to perform QC, analyze a multitude of different datasets, and communicate findings in a clear and organized manner
- Strong working knowledge or aptitude to rapidly learn relevant tools (e.g. MS SQL, Power BI, Tableau, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, MS Access, etc.)