The successful candidate will help build a path to ensure customers are deploying and using Microsoft Viva modules following Microsoft’s best practices, and forging a new way forward for FastTrack to connect with customers in this new category. We are always learning from these engagements, and we take that learning back to product groups to ensure that our products and features are continually improving for the best customer experience.
- Maintain, improve, and adapt the at-scale Employee Experience guidance to ensure FastTrack stakeholders are empowered to deliver our metrics and learnings for Employee Experience.
- Ensure improvements to the technical guidance are sensitive to the business-led change management motions that make Microsoft Viva real for customers.
- Keep ear to the ground on the areas that are v-next innovations for Viva, and be prepared to recommend adjustments or shepherd change as appropriate.
- Closely collaborate with all teams involved in FastTrack to ensure Build PM team serves stakeholders to achieve FastTrack metrics, which will require rationalization of input from a diverse set of stakeholders inside and outside of FastTrack in a matrix organizational environment.
- Inclusively plan and lead programs for M365 FastTrack, which encompass resources, processes, and tools of the FastTrack product.
- Manage strategic decisions on FastTrack processes for relevant workloads. Represent these decisions and plans in executive leadership reviews.
- Influence roadmaps and investment plans of the FastTrack product, including critical design decisions with a data driven mindset.
- Represent the efforts of teams across the organization on a regular basis at executive reviews, providing insight into what is and is not going well with our efforts to ensure the customer base is satisfied and growing.
- Enable FastTrack and field readiness for M365 workloads. This will include working with various internal partners. You will help to build technical content for FastTrack consumption and you’ll also be involved in delivering that content at internal and external events.
- Gather, synthesize, and document requirements and plans in high-quality specification documents to drive clarity across the business, including development teams.
- Handle critical and highly visible customer escalations, as needed.
- Ability to deliver impact in a matrixed organization required
- Strong written and verbal skills required to manage a large stakeholder group
- Comfortable with ambiguity with ability to drive towards clarity for positive impact required
- Experience of effective communication of complex topics to senior leaders required
- Requirements gathering and specification documentation experience required
- Ability to analyze operational data set skills preferred
- Business process development experience preferred
- Customer success or onboarding service expertise preferred
- Microsoft 365 usage experience preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.