e-Commerce / Marketing Coordinator – Lawrenceville, GA
We are currently seeking a passionate and dynamic e-Commerce / Marketing professional who will take pride in delivering extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our customers and branch personnel.
Who We Are
Johnstone Supply has been providing brand name products, expert technical knowledge and superior customer service to the HVACR (heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and refrigeration) industry since 1953. We are locally owned and operated and are supported by a national network of stores and distribution centers.
The e-Commerce/Marketing Coordinator will work with Executive Management to help define the strategy, analyze, identify and capitalize on opportunities needed to drive HVAC/R sales through multiple Marketing channels in order to achieve the Meyer Group’s targeted sales goals. This individual’s primary focus will be to work closely with the sales team, branch personnel, IT department and the Executive Management Team to provide the necessary training, programs, tools, marketing and education to achieve the E-Commerce objective of the company.
Key responsibilities include:
1. Assist in developing an ongoing go-to-market strategy for e-Commerce, inclusive of both sales and marketing plans.
2. Works with entire sales and marketing team to implement the marketing plan, including promotions, employee and customer training, customer programs, and other advertising means in support of launching e-Commerce solutions in the marketplace.
3. Partners with Outside Sales Representatives to present the value of e-Commerce solutions to customers; conducts ride-alongs with Outside Sales Representatives and provides customer training for e-Commerce solutions.
4. Identifies and trains e-Commerce “specialists” (branch inside sales representatives) on the features, benefits and functionality of e-Commerce solutions in order to establish breadth of local support for e-Commerce initiatives.
5. Works with the IT department to understand the functionality of various e-Commerce solutions, including but not limited to: Auto order, electronic data interchange (EDI), PartStock, order entry touch (JS mobile application), web order entry (WOE), etc. Establishes relationships with third party e-Commerce vendors in order to ensure maximum performance of solutions, and to promote the functionality, usability and ongoing enhancements of such solutions.
6. Analyzes the effectiveness of e-Commerce efforts and outcomes against goals established through the marketing and sales plan and reports results. Reviews trends in e-Commerce and forecasts demand for new or current e-Commerce solutions; analyzes profitability of e-Commerce solutions and makes recommendations for pricing changes if warranted.
7. Represents the Meyer Group’s e-Commerce Solutions at various tradeshows, industry events, or other promotional opportunities.
8. With Sales and Marketing Manager, develop and Coordinate the Company’s Marketing plans and promotional/advertising efforts.
9. Manage the Company’s social media (Twitter, Facebook, Google pages, LinkedIn) marketing efforts.
10. Work with the Regional and Branch Managers to develop effective branch merchandising and branding. The branch merchandising should be consistent with our monthly promotions along with the Meyer Group and Corp’s Marketing initiatives.
11. Assist in any other projects, as requested by Manager to further the Meyer Group’s business objectives.
Education, Work Experience & Specialized Skills or Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar field desired
- 5-7 years experience in marketing and/or selling e-Commerce solutions
- Solid understanding of e-Commerce; technically savvy
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute go-to-market sales and marketing plans
- Ability to train internal and external customers on e-Commerce solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in analytical tools used to evaluate efficacy of e-Commerce
- Proficiency in entire Microsoft Office Suite
Physical Environment / Working Conditions
Typical office environment working conditions. Branch support, branch office meetings and frequent on-site visits to individual store and warehouse operations that may require driving, standing, walking and sitting for prolonged periods of time. Visual acuity required for reading, producing reports, and/or doing computer work for extended periods of time. Very limited physical exertion required in the course of daily activity. Auditory acuteness required to perform telephone and personal contacts on an individual, or group meeting level. Personal business travel (air and/or driving) of up to 60%.
We value the dedication and solid work ethic of our employees and we offer superior compensation, including: incentive bonus, generous profit-sharing plan, health benefits, STD and LTD plans, paid vacation, paid holidays, great training and growth opportunities and a friendly professional working environment.
We also take pride in creating a positive work environment where we work hard and accomplishments are recognized. At Johnstone, you’ll work with dedicated people that not only know their stuff, but also know how to have a little fun now and then!
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Are you willing to undergo a criminal background check after being offered the position?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)
- E-commerce: 3 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- On the road