The Director of Seller Success is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with Xometry’ s manufacturing sellers, a highly engaged group of small businesses that look to Xometry to source jobs for their business and provide other business services. The Director will be tasked with identifying best practices for new seller onboarding and engagement and building relationships to encourage full adoption of Xometry’ s suite of offerings. The Director will identify and optimize opportunities to increase new seller acquisition, reduce attrition, and increase engagement. The Director will always have an eye toward providing Xometry seller satisfaction through excellent service touchpoints.
You will work closely with peers to ensure consistent messaging and identify opportunities and gaps to improve seller relationships. The position will manage multiple direct reports.
- Build substantial relationships with Xometry sellers, engaging them to take work from Xometry’ s Job Board and return frequently to take full advantage of Xometry’ s value offerings.
- Develop framework and infrastructure for a Seller Success team, including touchpoints and handoffs and communications materials.
- Create strong internal partnerships across Marketing, Operations and Data Analytics to understand the root causes of why sellers may or may not use Xometry products and propose solutions to remove friction points
- Anticipate and articulate needs to become a trusted advocate of the network and strategic internal partner
- 5-7 years of experience in customer success or account management position
- Experience in managing and growing a large set of constituents, with demonstrated focus on building long-term relationships
- Strategic thinker with a strong business acumen; demonstrated sense of empathy and patience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while solving problems quickly and creatively
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite/Google Suite; comfortable with data-driven analysis
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Effectively work cross functionally and with a wide range of people with different skill sets
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to deeply understand the needs of small business partners and their thoughts regarding Xometry, and troubleshoot or bring in support as needed
Xometry is the largest marketplace for custom manufacturing, connecting customers with optimal manufacturing solutions through proprietary AI algorithms. Xometry provides on-demand manufacturing services and industrial supply materials to a diverse customer base, ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Our nationwide network of over 6,000 partner manufacturing facilities enables us to maintain consistently fast lead times while offering a broad array of capabilities, including CNC machining, 3D printing, sheet metal fabrication, injection molding, and urethane casting. Xometry's customers include BMW, Dell Technologies, General Electric, and NASA.
If this job isn’t for you but you have a friend who may be a perfect fit - share this job with them!
Xometry is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Xometry participates in E-Verify and after a job offer is accepted, will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: Full-time