Anyone can do account management work. We are looking for real salespeople that know how to hunt!
You must have at least 10 years of experience in the industrial manufacturing world and have specific experience in the steel, plastics, chemical, rubber or electronics industries or selling industrial equipment/machines.
You will be provided with specific companies and contacts to go after, including quality management, plant managers, engineers and purchasing agents. You will be required to make between 60 and 80 phone calls per day to build momentum in this unique position. Your goal is to bring in RFQ’s, which you will then convert to closed purchase orders. Once you have closed the first purchase order, your goal would then be to build on that account for ongoing business
We have a proven process and currently have 51 individuals in this position scattered across the country.
The first six months are brutal. Do not be surprised if you make over 250 phone calls in a week, working from your home. Once you have established a pipeline of interested people and start to bring in RFQ’s (which is a very difficult thing to do with Covid), you will then start to spend some time out in the field. You will visit these prospects to develop a relationship of ongoing business. A good percentage would be 90% working from your home and 10% working in the field.
Qualifications for the B2B Inside Sales Representative Position:
·10+ years’ experience in inside sales required!
· A Desktop or Laptop Computer
· Experience in the Engineering, Industrial and/or Manufacturing industries
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and exemplary professionalism are required
· Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Docs
· Must be able to work independently and be highly motivated
· Persuasive communication style, strategic thinking and organization skills required
· Ability to build and maintain strong professional relationships
· Proficient with using a CRM such as Salesforce or a program like Act!
· Understanding of marketing and business development, and how sales -- while supported by those two components -- is the ultimate resource for any company's growth and future.
We are a leading consulting company with a very unique business model that helps small businesses grow by developing and executing strategic marketing and sales systems. Our expertise is in working with small businesses that have annual sales of $5 - $30 million and are in the manufacturing or industrial service industries. We are a dynamic group that leverages these companies' operational and manufacturing capabilities by producing valuable marketing and sales results. All of our clients are in the B2B marketplace.
This is a telecommute/remote position. This position starts off on a part-time basis but will move into a full-time position within 2-6 weeks. You will be paid weekly via an online platform will all fees absorbed by us. This is a long-term position that pays $50,000 - $100,000 per year paid on an hourly basis, plus bonuses.
The starting hourly salary will be based on:
· Industry experience
· Level of experience with small, medium and large companies and the number of personal contacts established
· Several levels of assessments by key members of the company
· The candidate’s expectation of sales they believe they can develop
Our company utilizes several time-saving systems to help support and leverage results faster.
If you feel you meet the qualifications listed above for the Inside Sales Representative, please respond with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this position.
Job Types: Full-time
Salary: $50,000 - $100,000 per year paid hourly
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- B2B Sales: 10 years (Preferred)
- Inside Sales: 10 years (Preferred)
- Sales: 10 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote