Infotech® is seeking a Customer Service leader for Customer Success. The* Customer Service-Lead* provides leadership to a team of customer success specialists in the creation of a seamless customer experience for our bidding products, a suite of web-based products supporting the civil and infrastructure construction industry.
Who We Are
If you are driving on a highway in North America, there is a good chance that Infotech software was used to build it. In the U.S., 88% of state transportation agencies use Infotech-developed software to manage their road construction projects. We support all aspects of road construction from managing bids to secure document signing to cost estimation and inspection. As an Infotech employee, you’ll play a direct role in building and improving the construction and safety of road and highway infrastructure.
With a diverse workforce and collaborative, relaxed environment, Infotech is a Gainesville-born pioneer of innovation, committed to its family of employees, customers and community. We are known for our people-first culture, outstanding employee retention rates, and work-life flexibility - a flexibility that has allowed us to transition with ease to a flexible remote workforce during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Infotech was recently ranked No. 21 among Florida Trend’s “2020 Best Companies to Work For” in the large company category.
What We Are Looking For
Infotech is seeking a Customer Service-Lead in our Customer Success Department for ITI Products. In this role, you will lead our Technical Success team and play an instrumental role in helping to scale and deliver a holistic customer experience.
Our ideal candidate is both curious and human-centered with equal passions for driving customer-centric support and leading a team of professionals with this shared goal. As a tech-curious, service-driven problem-solver, you have a demonstrated track record in customer-facing technical support and people leadership roles. A strong engaging communicator (both verbal and written), with an analytical mindset (data driven and comfortable with tools/processes needed for decision-making), and immersive service orientation (characterized by a high degree of emotional intelligence and the ability to understand and adapt to your audience and stakeholders), you are able to effectively drive results through others (leading a technical support team, delivering at or above established metrics and consistently meeting customer expectations).
- Provides leadership to a team of customer success specialists providing technical and customer support through call, email and chat for our bidding products.
- Utilizes metrics and understanding of business and product strategy to iterate on program approach, tools, and processes.
- Determines technical success policies, standards, and guidelines; creating a customer-centric culture and seamless customer experience.
- Leads the selection, configuration, and implementation of technology and tools that support ITI Products technical success needs.
- Ensures that all customer inquiries received by the technical success team are resolved in a timely and people-centric manner.
- Offers consistent excellence in service, providing second and third-level support for complex systemic issues.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provides accurate, valid, and complete customer/product/services information to internal teams resolving any emerging problems or technical concerns.
- Supports Customer Outcomes by contributing to release management, product training and customer onboarding.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field and 4 years relevant experience; or Master’s Degree in related field and 2 years relevant experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 6+ years experience in software and technology delivery, implementation, and technical customer support.
- 4+ years experience leading a customer-facing technical support/customer service team.
- Prior experience working in SaaS, with product development and implementation, or in civil and infrastructure construction.
- Cloud-based Call Center Solutions (e.g., Five9, Zendesk, Talkdesk or similar)
- Customer relationship management systems (e.g., Salesforce).
- Experience using JIRA, Confluence, PowerBI, and Google Analytics.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Communication Tools: Slack, Zoom, Google Meet, or similar.
Infotech is located in Gainesville, Florida. Come to work in our state of the art facility in Celebration Pointe where you can enjoy daily visits from award-winning food trucks and stunning nature views over Split Rock Conservation Area.
Infotech is a flexible employer. Our preference is to hire candidates who are able to commute to our headquarters, in Gainesville, Florida, an average of 3 days a week. You must reside within the continental United States.
The position requires schedule flexibility for shifts outside of Infotech’s traditional business hours. This position may require occasional travel.
Hiring Timeline and Application Instructions
This position will remain posted until August 2, 2021 at 3pm. Resume is required. Cover letters are strongly encouraged.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor???s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Job Type: Full-time