At IMC Distributors Inc. we are an importer and supplier of protective coating and waterproofing products for the building materials industry. We mainly focus on asset protection for the commercial, industrial, and infrastructural sectors.
As a company, we work with suppliers from both the United States and Europe. Our clientele includes inter-provincial building supply companies, government organizations, as well as multi-national corporations. Because of this, we are able to offer unique experiences and networking opportunities.
IMC Distributors Inc. is a family-owned and operated business that offers a friendly working environment. We are looking for individuals to grow with us that have the opportunity to progress in our organization.
We are looking for a Sales Representative that will be a part of our sales team and report to a sales manager. Daily duties include cold-calling, pursuing leads, and servicing customers. To start, we will provide the leads. We offer mandatory product knowledge training as well as sales training for in-experienced candidates. This position includes a salary and commission compensation structure with the potential for increased compensation based on annual performance reviews.
Expectations & Qualifications:
- Sales Experience is not required.
- Ontario Secondary School Diploma, or equivalent, is required.
- A Post-Secondary degree or diploma is preferred but not required.
- Candidates are expected to have good communication skills.
- Employees must have the capability to transport themselves to the office.
- Salary is based on experience and there is no cap on commission.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $35,000.00-$50,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
All employees are required to wear masks in common areas, the office is sanitized regularly, and all current employees have been fully vaccinated at their own discretion.
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)