The Helpdesk Manager will lead and develop the Managed Services Teams (MSTs) to ensure that clients are receiving the highest quality of support.
- Assign and coordinate MST tasks and duties, setting priorities and completion dates.
- Monitor and assign incoming requests to MST associate engineers, triaging incidents, and assigning to MST staff based on location and severity.
- Ensure MST staff increases the quality of client service by accurately and consistently logging status information on all incidents
- Review tickets to identify trends (incident/problem management) and provide recommendations to resolve long-term issues
- Ensure MST staff properly logs time against incidents
- Regularly review tickets to ensure that SLAs are met, escalating as needed to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Collaborate with Cloud Services (CS) and Professional Services (PS) staff to document and recommend changes to client environments based on discovered issues.
Work with Director of Service Delivery and to refine processes pertaining to the following:
- Engineer Utilization
- NPS/Client Satisfaction
- Ticket Management
- Client Profitability
- Work with the Director of Service Delivery to propose and design new processes as dictated by the needs of the business.
- Work with Director of Service Delivery and to refine processes pertaining to the following:
Leadership and Staffing
- Act as primary leadership touchpoint for Associate and Lead Associate Engineers at ConUS and Hawaii locations.
- Coach and mentor existing MST staff.
- Assign training and development goals to increase the technical capacity of MST teams.
- Ensure adequate staffing to meet SLAs and ticket volume.
- Ability to participate in on-call rotations as needed
- Availability for after hours and on-call work as needed
- Occasional travel to various sites (10%)
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors’ Degree in IT field or equivalent work experience
3-5 years of Helpdesk Management experience
- MSP/call center experience preferred
Excellent technical documentation skills
- ITGlue experience required
- Previous experience with managing remote teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Working knowledge of:
- Microsoft OS Stack (AD/DNS/DHCP)Active Directory
- TCP/IP stack and related services
- Virtualization technologies (Hyper-V, VMware)
- VDI (Citrix, VMware Horizon)
- Storage technologies (SAN/NAS)
- Fortinet/SonicWALL firewall experience
- ITIL v3/Foundations certification preferred
- Competitive Salary and PTO
- In-Office Snacks and Casual Work Environment
- 401k with Employer Match
- Technical Certification Reimbursement