We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services.
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via ticket system, phone or email.
- Assisting customers in troubleshooting inquiries and issues related to our software.
- Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features
- Analyzing and reporting product malfunction
- Update ticket system with information about technical issues and useful solutions to our customers
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and escalate to Client Services Manager
- Technical troubleshooting and tasks include but are not limited to: testing, performing queries related to data using SQL to look for data anomalies or patterns to help troubleshoot customer issues and write queries using SQL to import data based on customer request.
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Experience in Information Technology helpful, but not required.
- Education - Undergraduate degree or course completion in Accounting, Supply Chain, Computer Science, or Information Systems & Technology, is a plus.
- Full time – 40 hours per week. Hours 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, hours may change.
Benefits available to eligible employees:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement plan
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $26.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
You can choose to NOT wear a mask while within Office Space.
You can choose to NOT wear a mask while outside Office Space.
But Thalerus group will continue to provide masks, hand sanitizers and other items for office use.
- One location
Work Location: One location