VMware is a worldwide leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. VMware accelerates customers’ digital transformation journey by enabling enterprises to master a software-defined approach to business and IT. With VMware solutions, organizations are creating exceptional experiences by mobilizing everything, responding faster to opportunities with modern data and apps hosted across hybrid clouds, and safeguarding customer trust with a defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity.
At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community.
Do you dare to be an owner of a product you’ve always dreamed about? Come join us in Digital Experience team, where we are transforming how our customers interact with us to achieve their outcomes by building a fast, responsive and frictionless customer experience.
You have strong product acumen, and an appreciation for and understanding of agile and user-centered design values, principles, and practices. You are excited by the business value that technology can unlock. You thrive in a complex ecosystem, collecting, sharing, and synthesizing input from many directions and enabling your team to continuously deliver customer value. You bring humility, empathy, and a learning mindset to everything you do. You believe in doing the right thing and doing what works.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Determine a comprehensive set of requirements given the product strategy
- Create a product roadmap that can deliver on the product strategy and effectively communicates it to different stakeholders
- Proactively engage and foster a collaborative working relationship with core Customer Success teams, business units, and other stakeholders to support the success of the product
- Run workshops and user sessions to drive persona-based requirements gathering
- Work closely with others with engineering and product designers and translate high level business requirements into detailed use cases and user stories
- Actively participate in sprint planning and sprint review meetings, and coordinate release tracking of features and products to market
- Become a subject matter expert on the relevant products you support to the engineering team
- Prepare a competitive analysis and market research to guide product planning
- Use product analytics and usage metrics to continuously track and improve the product experience
- 4+ years in product management with an overall 10+ years in technology industry
- Creative thinker with problem-solving skills, attention to details, and a point of view
- Strong drive and leadership skills to influence multiple teams toward a common vision and strategy
- Focused on data-driven approaches to solving problems, and accelerating the learning process to validate solutions
- Able to breakdown complex problems into simple solutions focused on important customer needs
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership abilities
- B.S. in Computer Science or MBA or equivalent work experience desired
Category : Marketing
Subcategory: Product Management
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-08-05
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.