Inside Sales Representative
Our mission is to improve the health of healthcare, and the passion around that mission is one of the best things about working at OmniSYS. Pharmacy plays a vital role in healthcare, providing patients with convenient access to quality care.
To learn more, please visit: https://www.omnisys.com/
Break into healthcare technology sales by joining one of the fastest-growing companies in Dallas. As an entry level salesperson, you will drive OmniSYS forward by generating and qualifying leads in a high-quality pipeline for our Sales team. Charging from the top of the sales funnel, you will have the opportunity to make a great first impression for prospective pharmacy directors and pharmacy leaders. Be a part of a collaborative, fun and friendly sales culture dedicated to growth and innovation. As a valuable contributor to the Sales team, you will have growth opportunities into upper sales positions. You will be paired with a more senior sales rep to learn sales process, selling techniques and other valuable sales skills. You will also learn how to use Salesforce.com, the number one solution for customer relationship management used by 88% of Fortune 100 companies.
- Qualify leads from a prospect database
- Set appointments for the sales team with qualified prospects
- Assist the sales team grow a consistently healthy pipeline of prospects
- Communicate professionally via email when follow up is necessary
- Follow outlined processes for outreach, follow up and documentation of activity
- Maintain an effective organization system to track activity, call backs, task setting, calendar appointments, etc.
- High School Diploma
- High energy and a drive to succeed and be promoted
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Exceptional listening skills combined with the ability to synthesize information
- Highly organized and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Integrity to handle sensitive personal information
- Highly confident; can speak through their confidence
- A competitive salary, with generous quarterly bonus opportunity
- A rich benefits package including medical, dental and vision
- 401(k) plan
- Senior sales staff mentor program
- Abundant opportunities that come with a dynamic and fast-growing organization
Join our fun, fast-paced environment and start your sales career today!
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- Dallas, TX 75248: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- What are your salary expectations?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location