Sales Development Manager
This Sales development manager (SDM) is responsible for assisting in the development of the VIDA fitness membership team. In collaboration with the VP of sales, he/she will ensure the success of the membership team by monitoring performance sales data and daily call tasks. The incumbent will be responsible for aspects of sales management, opportunity identification, Coordination of future pilots and schedules, monitoring of the call center staff and daily call campaigns at the direction of the vice president of sales as well as work alongside our business development manager to aid in corporate account support, lead generation and event sales tasks.
This position is a Full-time position scheduled at a minimum of 35-40 hours per week. The SDM reports directly to the VP of Sales. This job description is not all-inclusive, and all employees should refer to the Employee Handbook for further guidance. VIDA Fitness also reserves the right to modify this job description at any time with written notice to the employee.
- Facilitate Trainings with the membership team on best practices, connections guide and participate in audits.
- Provide training and education to enhance the professional development of sales staff in the interest of meeting and exceeding VIDA goals and objectives, as well as the sales staff’s professional goals and objectives.
- Provide training and education to enhance the professional development of the call center employees.
- Provide support daily to the call center employees and facilitate daily campaign tasks.
- Be open and flexible to look at different approaches as business climate changes using data Trak, gym sales and productivity statistics.
- Hold regular sales kick off trainings with the call center and membership department.
- Train the front desk team on membership entry into the gym as well as gym sales best practices and engagement to assist membership with tours.
- Work with the Front Desk team members to progressively establish and increase the standard for customer service and continuously look for ways to provide the highest level of service to assist in handing off prospects to the membership team.
The SDM will work closely with the Vice President of Sales on strategies to achieve revenue targets, attracting and retaining members, providing excellent onboarding as well as developing outstanding ongoing member/customer service targets. The Sales Development Manager assists in the training of the “membership team and the call center team with the goal of providing informative tips to aid in the collaboration of all groups to create an unmatched Prospect/member service experience.
Business Development Sales:
· Attend corporate partner meetings with the BDM.
· Assist in creating proposals.
· Sell corporate partner packages and maintain leads.
· Meet monthly lead generation goals and sales goals as outlined in the comp plan.
· Execute lead sales from corporate partner accounts and conduct tours.
· Assist in coordinating onsite events.
· Maintain relationships with corporate partners and the community.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location