- Develop and work with, field support, and educational training programs for sales consultants and sales managers, emphasizing WAXIE brand chemical products and systems.
- Coordinate with the Education Department and conduct Chemical 101 Training quarterly.
- Participate in establishing objectives for WAXIE brand chemical products and systems.
- Responsible for attaining goals and objectives for assigned WAXIE brand chemicals products and systems.
- Plan and execute objectives for major account penetration with the appropriate sales consultant or sales manager emphasizing WAXIE brand chemical products and systems.
- Create target account list within each WAXIE division.
- Develop WAXIE brand sales within existing accounts.
- Develop new markets and uses for existing WAXIE products.
- Responsible for communicating activities/results to all WAXIE general managers (includes field work, training, support activities and competitive product and market issues).
- Conduct training and sales meetings at each WAXIE division.
- Interface with Education Department to develop, implement and review training posture related to knowledge base of WAXIE brand chemical products and systems.
- Responsible for the tracking, monitoring and performance of all WAXIE brand chemical sales.
- Participate in product selection testing and evaluation process of new products.
- Interface with representatives of manufacturers of assigned WAXIE brands.
- Inland Empire territory.
- Self-motivated with the ability to follow through on assignments with little supervision.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to travel to customer locations.
- Ability to interact professionally with vendors, customers and division personnel.
- Previous sales or customer service experience.
- Ability to work independently and build strong relationships
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, selling, and presentation skills.
- Training abilities to enhance customer knowledge.
- Janitorial supply or related industry experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bilingual preferred.
This position offers a competitive starting salary and comprehensive benefits program.