Passionate to eat better, Infarm was founded in Berlin in 2013 by Osnat Michaeli and the brothers Erez and Guy Galonska. With the aim to share the goodness of own-grown produce with everyone, they developed a smart modular farming system, that allows distribution of farms throughout the urban environment, growing fresh produce in any available space and fulfilling any market demand.
Today, with cutting edge R&D, patented technologies, and a leading multi-disciplinary team, Infarm is growing a global farming network helping cities become self-sufficient in their food production while significantly improving the safety, quality, and environmental footprint of our food.
Be part of the Infarm (r)evolution and help people to take back ownership of their food.
Who you are
At Infarm we grow a smart worldwide Infarm network that brings farming to the people. As Expansion Project Manager, you will drive the implementation of Infarm's operational activities in new locations. Working together with key functional stakeholders and project managers from the client-side, you will be responsible for the successful coordination of operational projects, ensuring that deliverables are communicated, progress documented, and execution is timely. The initial focus of the role will be on the expansion into new markets across Canada and the United States, with the role being based in our HQ in New York City.
- You're excited about our vision to reshape the food industry.
- You believe diversity, collaboration and teamwork are key drivers for success.
- You thrive in an environment where you can take ownership and solve hard problems.
- You love a challenge and want to do well while doing good.
- You want to expand your horizons and grow with us as we grow.
- Take ownership of managing multiple expansion projects simultaneously, from defining the scope and planning up to implementation, ensuring that each project life-cycle is completed successfully
- Perform all project management activities: project planning, identifying key resources and stakeholders, coordinating activities to reach project milestones, managing team touch-points, leading regular client meetings, providing updates to internal and external stakeholders, documenting outcomes, etc.
- Develop and maintain client relationships so that their expectations are understood and needs fully met
- Coordinate the work of a small team consisting of internal stakeholders from different functional expertise (Architecture, Installation, Sales, etc) in order to implement our farming units at the client sites
- Act as the primary point of contact for all stakeholders (both external and internal) throughout the life-cycle of the projects. In case of issues related to project implementation on the grounds, you will escalate and assign relevant tasks to different team members if needed
- Work closely with Customer Success Partners to provide input for ongoing client management, expansion, and success
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university
- 6+ year of experience with 3+ years focused on project management within Operations, Installation and/or Expansion activities, ideally on an international scale
- Excellent communications skills, both written and oral
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills, combined with excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills along with the ability to act quickly and make sound judgments under time-pressure
- Ability to build and maintain strong and trustful client relationships
- Willingness to travel
- Agile Certification is a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a plus
- Fluency in other languages is a plus
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
What we offer
- The opportunity to join Infarm as we expand across the globe and help change the future of farming
- The ability to drive impact and be a true partner to the business, working closely with top-level managers
- A friendly work environment with a diverse group of motivated, talented, and visionary colleagues
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- 20 days of vacation
- Fresh herbs to take home
Infarm is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to grow an inclusive environment, where everyone can thrive, regardless of your background and circumstances. We nurture diversity because we appreciate the uniqueness and differences between people. Each employee's distinctive experiences, perspectives, and viewpoints helps us build a resilient environment, where we can all learn, grow, and create great things together. All applicants are given equal opportunity regardless of age, gender identity or expression, language, disability, ethnic origin, national origin, religion, belief, culture, socio-economic status, or sexual orientation.