According to WHO, between 1.3% and 34.7% of individuals with psoriasis develop chronic, inflammatory arthritis (psoriatic arthritis) leading to joint deformations and disability. Do you want to play a key role in reshaping and reimagining the Psoriatic Disease Model of Care? If you answered yes, you are ready to apply!
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Serve as an agent of change in the IHD Franchise.
- Show innovative thinking, resilience and promote an effective cross-functional collaboration.
- Promote agile way of working through project management skills, leadership without authority and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Lead the marketing mix and incorporating digital solutions to our communication plan in order to maximize the reach of our customers.
- Demonstrate curiosity and lateral thinking to provide competitive advantage.
- Work closely with Global Marketing on new promotional campaign, segmentation tools and show the leadership of Canada for innovation and bold practices.
This is a head office based role; a distance working arrangement is possible.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Business, MBA is an asset.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in Pharmaceutical Sales/ Marketing experience/ 2 years in another Commercial role (e.g. business analyst, training, medical education, etc.), or extensive experience in the dermatology space outside of the pharmaceutical industry
- Cross-functional project management and experience in a role supporting marketing, brand management.
- Canadian market dynamics understanding is a must.
- Strong team player with collaborative mindset.
- Strong customer facing skills and excellent presentation skills.
- Previous marketing intelligence and brand management experience.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience in a highly competitive market place is a key asset.
Find out more about Novartis Canada: https://www.novartis.ca/
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network