As a Sales Development Representative, you will support the sales team as you rotate through different territories as an apprentice and sales relief driving volume and profit of spirit brands. You will learn best sales practices including territory planning, selling execution and effective communication with customers and sales leaders.
- Plan and execute a daily schedule of calls for assigned territory as route coverage. Solicit new business to increase revenue and distribution within route territory.
- Effectively plan on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to meet goals to increase market share, space allocation and customer service.
- Ensures maximum brand visibility within accounts by utilizing effective and current point of sale materials when appropriate.
- Communicate and follow through on issues deemed important to management, our customers and suppliers. Ensure all required documentation is completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Develop and grow your brand, market and industry knowledge to more effectively promote sales.
- Report on issues related to the competitive market and offer constructive suggestions.
- Communicate merchandising and POS tactics to accounts, coordinate and support merchandising activities/resets, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License
- Must have reliable transportation and proof of auto insurance
- College degree preferred or equivalent sales experience
- Proficient PC, iPad and MS Office skills
- Must be a detail and results-oriented professional with excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Carrying and lifting 45-65 pounds
- Overhead and immediate reaching to perform various duties
- Standing and walking for periods of time to perform various duties
- Squatting or bending to perform various duties as assigned