We are an ambitious, fast-growing software company based in Andover, MA, that offers its employees the opportunity to do incredible work helping to connect the world’s givers to those who benefit from them the most, be a part of a company that is making an impact in the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) industry, and work at a place where you can make a genuine impact.
The Company: For 20 years, CyberGrants has been able to provide innovative software and services to hundreds of our clients, including over half of the Fortune 100. Our software has processed over $6.5 billion dollars in charitable donations to non-profits all over the globe and had more than 50 million volunteer hours managed on our platform.
- Nearly one-third of all corporate charitable giving is done through CyberGrants software
- We believe in helping our clients have an Agile Social Impact
We are currently seeking candidates for a Senior Accountant. The Senior Accountant will report into the Controller and be responsible for journal entries, GL, reconciliations, financial statements, annual audits, fixed assets, and month end close. All candidates considered must have 5+ years of corporate accounting experience.
- Drive five business day month-end close activities and reconciliation ownership related to revenue, deferred revenue, accruals, liabilities, and others as needed.
- Responsible for revenue recognition process and maintenance across companies
- Maintaining and reconciliation of balance sheet and general ledger accounts
- Processing of accurate and timely payrolls including review and audit of files, reports, GL processing
- Support billing activities across all companies
- Assist annual audit and prepare information for various tax filings
- Perform various ad hoc accounting and business operations projects, across multiple departments, including Sales, Customer Success, and FP&A
- Work with other members of the accounting team to identify ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness and assist with initiatives to implement improvement
- Supervisory management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 5-7 years of accounting experience
- Detail-orientated self-starter with experience working in a hands-on environment
- Ability to prioritize workload, provide solutions, navigate within company systems, and communicate effectively
- Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP
- Strong excel skills (vlookups & pivot tables)
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy and quality
- Previous experience with cloud-based software; NetSuite preferred
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational and stress management skills
- Ability to train and manage staff
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- A rare opportunity to work in the philanthropy industry helping clients donate billions to nonprofits across the globe
- Work with smart and engaged co-workers
- Be a part of a culture that strives for innovation
- Flexible and casual work environment
- Comprehensive benefits package – including health/vision/dental insurance, paid time off, 401k
Job Type: Full-time