Shift and Schedule
- Full-time; Monday- Friday
- 7:00 am until work is finished
- Pay starting at $19 per hour plus overtime after 40 hours
- Mileage reimbursement for the use of your personal vehicle (avg. 100 mi/wk)
- Full benefits package available Day 1
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K with company match
- Paid bi-weekly
- Sell Keurig Dr Pepper brands to maximize growth, share growth, distribution, and to obtain specific volume objectives by providing a seamless experience to customers in the absence of an Account Manager.
- Contact key personnel in assigned accounts pre-selling products, promotions, displays, point-of sale material, beverage section revamps, and service requirements.
- Develop and implement beverage shelf re-allocations designed to maximize the sales of Keurig Dr Pepper brands.
- Participate in the installation of revamped beverage sections, displays and placement of point of sale material according to company merchandising standards.
- Stock and merchandise Keurig Dr Pepper brands in the allocated beverage section, including racks and secondary displays.
- Assist in the sale, placement, and changing of vendors in chain store accounts; check regularly for proper mechanical operation, cleanliness, selection and product availability.
- Maintain accurate sales records for all assigned accounts, including special reports on promotional activity, competitive sales and space allocations.
- Maintain adequate amounts of back stock in each account to ensure product availability for in-store stocking and merchandising.
- 1 year of customer service experience in a retail environment or in a sales position being held accountable for sales targets/upselling
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Valid driver’s license
Benefits built for you: Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled