Guardian Angel Home Health and Hospice is one of the fastest growing Home Health agencies in the country. With over 22 locations nationwide many of our branches carry impressive star ratings and are recognized as one of the lead providers in Home Health, Hospice, DME and Out Patient Rehab.
When you join our team you will have the advantage of industry leading compensation and benefit packages to choose from. Our focus is on patient care and an excellent clinical outcome.
Position Summary: The Marketing Manager assures the marketing team’s participation and execution of the strategic plan. Ensures coordinated operations of Medical Concierges between the agency and hospitals, nursing homes, physicians and community organizations. Work with and along side of the Medical Concierges with patients, families, physicians and other health personnel to provide the highest quality of care. All duties and responsibilities require professionalism, sound judgment, and effective communications skills.
Essential Job Expectations and Procedural Responsibilities:
1. Supports Company policies, goals and objectives.
2. Monitors Medical Concierge activity logs, mileage reports, expense reports and any other reporting mechanism in a timely manner.
3. Attends required meetings including marketing meetings, growth and development and staff meetings.
4. Acts as a brand champion, ensuring that the mission and vision of our Company are understood and carried out with consistency.
5. Promotes a positive working relationship as well as supports and consults with senior management and program colleagues.
6. Communicates identified needs and potential solutions to CEO.
7. Collaborates/participates with CEO in the development of territory sales plan quarterly. This plan should include assessing community needs, marketing strategy/objectives, and listing specific marketing action items.
8. Assists in recruiting, hiring and training well qualified, professional Medical Concierges. Promotes positive image, confidence and be a role model for the marketing team to ensure building self esteem and morale through acceptance and recognition of employees.
9. Provides initial training to new marketing staff by offering written and in-person instruction. Addresses educations needs and assesses or creates programs to enhance the professional development of staff.
10. Monitors and makes necessary recommendations for changes and revisions to agency software as appropriate to ensure optimal utilization.
11. Monitors professional development of marketing staff and provides continued education via written materials, conferences, and in-person training.
12. Serves as a resource for corporate and program staff.
13. Provides training materials and resources for Home Care programs. Stays abreast of local home health trends to effectively represent and differentiate Guardian Angel services in the market area.
14. Creates, orders and controls all resource material for marketing for staff, educational purposes, patients, families and facilitates use of approved materials.
15. Oversees program growth.
16. Develops individual marketing staff goals; constructs strategies and plans; and manages, implements, and assesses results.
17. Participates in patient admission forecasting and budgeting.
18. Identifies poor performing marketing staff and offers additional training to correct. Benchmarks marketing staff performance and shares this information with CEO and marketing staff.
19. Notifies CEO of potential growth problems.
20. May be required to assist Medical Concierges in various events to represent the agency in a positive manner.
21. Assists the Medical Concierges as needed to help facilitate a smooth referral process to ensure that the needs of the patient are met, including patient updates.
22. Provides community relations training and direct marketing for new and established programs.
23. Reviews marketing and advertising budgets with program management and identifies ways to correct cost overages.
24. Participates in new market assessments.
25. Works with office staff to ensure that new business successfully goes to start of care.
26. Comply acceptable professional standards and practices. Maintains professional competence as required.
27. Other duties as assigned.
Education/Qualifications: Bachelor's degree highly desirable. Demonstrated growth results. Two to five years Home Health experience or other healthcare public relations preferred. Complies with accepted professional standards and principles. Must be licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with the State in which they reside. To be considered for this role, you must have experience in a regional sales/marketing leadership in the health care industry. Customer-focused approach to sales. Demonstrated ability to work well with a multidisciplinary team and with health care providers.
Competency/Skill Requirements: Must possess excellent interpersonal and telephone skills. Must possess commitment to excellent customer service. Knowledge of Medicare-certified Home Health’s Care regulations preferred. Must be able to complete multi-tasks and meet multi-deadlines. Possess effective time management and organizational skills, and work independently. Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with sales team, operations, clinical teams and referral sources. Able to work in a stressful environment. Demonstrate and encourage appropriate problem solving methods. Must be flexible and cooperative in fulfilling role obligation. Ability to prioritize, set goals, and work in autonomous manner Willingness to travel extensively and flex schedule to accommodate demands for position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 - $53.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Business development: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Willingness To Travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- One location