AIR Worldwide (AIR), a Verisk business, provides risk modeling solutions that make individuals, businesses, and society more resilient to extreme events. In 1987, AIR Worldwide founded the catastrophe modeling industry and today models the risk from natural catastrophes, terrorism, pandemics, casualty catastrophes, and cyber attacks, globally. Insurance, reinsurance, financial, corporate, and government clients rely on AIR’s advanced science, software, and consulting services for catastrophe risk management, insurance-linked securities, site-specific engineering analyses, and agricultural risk management. AIR Worldwide, is headquartered in Boston with additional offices in North America, Europe, and Asia. To learn more about AIR, please visit us at: www.air-worldwide.com. We are proud to be a part of the Verisk family of companies!
At the heart of what we do is help clients manage risk. Verisk (Nasdaq: VRSK) provides data and insights to our customers in insurance, energy and the financial services markets so they can make faster and more informed decisions.
Our global team uses AI, machine learning, automation, and other emerging technologies to collect and analyze billions of records. We provide advanced decision-support to prevent credit, lending, and cyber risks. In addition, we monitor and advise companies on complex global matters such as climate change, catastrophes, and geopolitical issues.
But why we do our work is what sets us apart. It stems from a commitment to making the world better, safer and stronger.
It’s the reason Verisk is part of the UN Global Compact sustainability initiative. It’s why we made a commitment to balancing 100 percent of our carbon emissions. It’s the aim of our “returnship” program for experienced professionals rejoining the workforce after time away. And, it’s what drives our annual Innovation Day, where we identify our next first-to-market innovations to solve our customers’ problems.
At its core, Verisk uses data to minimize risk and maximize value. But far bigger, is why we do what we do.
At Verisk you can build an exciting career with meaningful work; create positive and lasting impact on business; and find the support, coaching, and training you need to advance your career. We have received the Great Place to Work® Certification for the fifth consecutive year. We’ve been recognized by Forbes as a World’s Best Employer and a Best Employer for Women, testaments to our culture of engagement and the value we place on an inclusive and diverse workforce. Verisk’s Statement on Racial Equity and Diversity supports our commitment to these values and affecting positive and lasting change in the communities where we live and work.
- Program, unit test, and debug a software component independently
- Design and implement pipelines to meet product requirements for Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment for all components.
- Administer mission critical infrastructure
- Automate the maintenance of both Linux and Windows based systems serving as build, deployment and product infrastructure.
- Collaborate with product teams to prioritize and provide support during release activities and ceremonies.
- Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan.
- Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
- B.S. in Math, EE, CS or Software Engineering; M.S. preferred.
- 5+ year software development and systems administration experience in commercial software products (years?)
- Expert knowledge of DevOps practices in the areas of Compilation, Tooling, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, and pipeline design and maintenance.
- Skilled in build scripting languages such as MS Build and CMAKE to support and extend build systems for .NET and C++ codebases.
- Fluency of using Microsoft Visual Studio and source control systems. TFVC and Git experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft .Net technologies and Object Oriented Programming Principals, with the ability to understand, debug, and make enhancements to existing tools.
- Working knowledge of XML programming skills and batch/shell scripting on both Linux and Windows environments.
- Working knowledge of cloud native services. Preferred professional experience working with AWS or Azure. Certifications a plus.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
Consumer Privacy Notice