Location: Indianapolis, IN or remote
DemandJump is the leading Marketing Insights & Attribution Platform, showing marketers what their target audience is doing, what their competitors are doing, and what actions they should take next to achieve better outcomes.
Customers are empowered by knowing what content to write, what keywords to include, which websites to target, videos to produce, and much more. DemandJump gathers and assembles disparate data to create networks of customer touchpoints around any topic or keyword, prioritizing what actions to take next. Finally, companies can close the loop between sales and marketing by seeing exactly which actions drive pipeline and grow revenue.
For the DemandJump platform to be cited as the most critical technology required for company growth.
For people that use DemandJump to get bonuses and promotions.
Think Customer First | Serve Each Other | Compete to Win | See Things Differently | Do the Right Thing. Always.
What We Stand For:
Be Transparent | Be Bold | Be Purposeful
As a Strategic Marketing Analyst at DemandJump, you will be a solution advocate that proactively solves customer problems and identifies opportunities on behalf of the customer and DemandJump. You will drive strategic direction, customer ROI, platform adoption, digital media placing and optimization, and expansion through proactive thought leadership as well as advocacy. You will be both a consultant and support specialist; central to ensuring the success of each customer's unique marketing strategy through effective use of DemandJump’s platform and a thorough understanding of digital marketing best practices. This is a cross-functional position that not only works closely with customers of DemandJump but also across departments within our organization. You must have a willingness to manage and prioritize multiple projects while adapting to many roles/tasks as needed.
What is a typical day at DemandJump like for a Strategic Marketing Analyst, a.k.a. Responsibilities?
- Understand customer's goals and build an actionable plan for success specifically focused on paid and organic digital marketing
- Work with Customer Success and Professional Services teams to identify opportunities for making improvements and recommendations in the customer's digital marketing strategy through the use of the DemandJump platform.
- Identify and develop revenue growth opportunities within Search, Programmatic Display, Social and Amazon Ad networks.
- Provide insights after reviewing and interpreting customer digital marketing performance data to provide guidance on areas of improvement
- Build trust and develop strong, long-lasting customer relationships
What does DemandJump look for when hiring Strategic Marketing Analysts?
- 2+ years digital marketing at a digital media and/or SEO agency, internal corporate media buying/marketing team, SaaS account management, or customer success experience
- 1-2 years experience in PPC advertising (Google Ads/Bing) or Social Advertising execution and/or Analysis would be preferred
- Understanding of how to interpret data and analytics to make actionable optimization recommendations.
- Great communication and presentation skills; the ability to engage executive audiences in change management and strategic marketing discussions
- Strong empathy for customers
- Enthusiasm for digital marketing and an understanding of the industry
- A strong desire to learn in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment
- Ability to think on your feet and work autonomously
- Must possess a collaborative working style and thrive in a team environment
- Strong work ethic is critical
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $40,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Multiple locations