LaunchDarkly is seeking a Sr. RevOps Analyst to join our team. We're looking for an inquisitive self-starter who enjoys working on a wide variety of projects. They should be able to interact with users from all levels of the company and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities. This position reports into the GTM Insights and Operations wing of the RevOps organization.
This individual will take point on ensuring that the sales leadership team has the information they need to be successful. Fielding one off questions to designing full scope dashboards will fall under this role's purview. At every level in the organization, we are committed to becoming more data oriented in our decisions. This role will be a key player in achieving this.
- Partner with sales leadership to provide consistent and reliable visualizations in Looker that depict current period performance.
- Perform analytical analysis on sales performance ultimately influencing the sales strategies
- Provide suggestions on improvements to the sales process & the CRM infrastructure
- Expand on and develop new operational models around pipeline health and deal management
- Analyze and promote the health of the business: guide rigorous oversight, ensure accurate forecasts and create operational transparency
- Follow your curiosity and pursue hunches to uncover deep insight to steer our go-to-market investments – you will bring new perspectives to the table
- Develop competency with our data in Salesforce, in-house data warehouse, and other data sources to capture different views into the business
- 5+ years experience in Operations
- Experience using Looker BI
- BS/BA in Business, Finance, Sales & Marketing, or related discipline.
- Highly proficient in G-Sheets, G-Slides
- Good understanding of sales order data and how to perform data validations.
- A high degree of flexibility, be extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize a variety of tasks and meet deadlines.
- Effective verbal, written communication and presentation skills
LaunchDarkly is a Feature Management Platform that serves hundreds of billions of feature flags daily to help software teams build better software, faster. Feature flagging is an industry standard methodology of wrapping a new or risky section of code or infrastructure change with a flag. Each flag can easily be turned off independent of code deployment (aka "dark launching"). LaunchDarkly has SDKs for all major web and mobile platforms. We are building a diverse team so that we can offer robust products and services. Our team culture is dynamic, friendly, and supportive. Our headquarters are in Oakland.
At LaunchDarkly, we believe in the power of teams. We're building a team that is humble, open, collaborative, respectful and kind. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Don't let the confidence gap get in the way of applying! We'd love to hear from you.
We've partnered with KeyValues to help demonstrate the amazing culture we've built here at LaunchDarkly, find more info at https://www.keyvalues.com/launchdarkly.