Sundae's mission is to help homeowners get the best outcome when it's time to sell a house that needs some love. For too long, the process of selling outdated and damaged houses has been terrible for sellers. Local property investors capitalize on homeowner distress to purchase houses cheaply and resell them for huge profits.
Sundae is putting more of those profits back in the hands of the homeowner. We've developed a model to predict when sellers will need our help, and a best-in-class sales and marketing team to reach them and a trusted brand that allows us to grow even faster through word of mouth and referrals. With scale and efficiency, we're able to redistribute economic value to sellers in the form of the most competitive price so that Sundae can become the largest buyer of homes that need love in the United States.
We are a Tier 1 Venture Capital backed company with product-market fit, scaling revenue, and a massive addressable market opportunity. Our team is composed of seasoned leaders from real estate and marketplace businesses and with significant high-growth company experience (Airbnb, Dropbox, Chime, LendingHome).
Joining Sundae means being part of the team that's bringing compassion and transparency to the business of helping homeowners sell in their time of need. If you're driven by making a positive impact on people's lives and want to support our mission, we'd love to hear from you.
About the Role
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative that is interested in joining a rapid growth team and company. Your primary function is to field all inbound calls. You'll be responsible for engaging customers and creating a Lead that will be handed to a Customer Advisor or Marketplace Advisor. You'll have a direct impact on the expansion of our business. We only hire the best, and you'll need to convince us that you're a top level performer.
- Work in tandem with our Customer Advisors and Marketplace Advisors to service our customers
- Qualify Customers
- Set appointments for our Marketplace Advisors
- Triage all inbound calls appropriately
- Take detailed notes on incoming leads
- Make outbound calls on our Nurture Lead buckets
- A friendly, likable demeanor and a team-oriented mindset
- Competitive spirit
- A relentless desire for growth and advancement
- Detail orientated
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales role
- Willingness to contact and sell to people you've never met
- Ability to qualify prospective customers quickly
- Ability to rapidly learn and apply new strategies
- Working knowledge of current CRM and other Sales tech applications (Salesforce.com, Gong, Zoom, Slack, G-Suite, etc.)
- Comfortable with making or taking 60+ calls a day with excellent daily follow-up documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to continuously and proactively learn
- High-energy, positive attitude, and strong desire to improve through coaching
- Listens with purpose and naturally curious
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Compensation & Benefits
- Opportunity to revolutionize the real estate industry with a mission to help those in need
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals in a highly collaborative culture
- Competitive cash salary and compelling equity package based on experience
- Extremely competitive health benefits; retirement benefits; commuter savings and more
We here at Sundae strive to build a workforce composed of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Sundae is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Watch our overview video
Watch our customer testimonial