Automation Packaging Technician
Facility Automation Technician
COMPANY OVERVIEW and VISION
A rising brand leader in both the cannabis and packaging automation space, LeafyPack is one of the cannabis industry’s early entrants advising and assisting cannabis companies. We help brands, cultivators, distributors, and manufacturer’s to segue away from small batch, hand-packaged units to full-scale retail-ready, automated packaging operations that increase production output and market share while decreasing overhead expenditures.
LeafyPack helps both legal recreational and medicinal patients enjoy crafted cannabis while helping expedite and push Marijuana to the legal market nationwide. We believe through our experience in the cannabis industry, we can help farms of all sizes connect to their customer through complied, child resistant packaging. We aim to bridge the gap between “corporate” cannabis and “culture” cannabis and help both achieve sustainability through customer satisfaction.
Recognizing the growing need for social progression and parity, LeafyPack is in the process of launching a Social Equity and Educational Development (SEED) initiative designed to ensure that all members of society have the skills, knowledge and opportunity to work in and own businesses in the cannabis industry.
At LeafyPack, our mission is to effectively bring our clients and partners solutions through automation. Our ideas and solutions will connect with them to maximize their potential. One solution can launch a thousand pre rolls (an hour). We provide:
· Solutions through experience
· Ideas realized through automation
· Maximizing output while minimizing labor costs
· Partnerships that last a decade
· Helping to realize the future of the market
LeafyPack is seeking an experienced Sales Account Manager to generate leads and close accounts to further our current automation equipment sales pipeline and company market expansion in the cannabis industry. General sales duties including but not limited to day-to-day phone and email lead qualification and the willingness to learn and be coached under our Sales Director. This position will be responsible for providing full customer sales service until accounts successfully transition into our project management pipeline.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Generating leads via daily phone and email target numbers.
- Meeting or exceeding quarterly/yearly sales goals.
- Negotiating pricing with prospective customers.
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports for Sales Director.
- Traveling on-site to customer facilities to give sales presentations of automation solutions to prospective customers.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Verifying sales proposals for orders with Sales Director.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining customer records.
- Answering customer questions about credit terms, products, prices, and availability.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- BA in 4-year university preferred or 4+ years of equivalent high ticket sales experience
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
LeafyPack is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- B2B sales: 4 years (Preferred)
- Customer relationship management: 4 years (Preferred)
- One location