Provide Microsoft Active Directory, Identity Management, and SCCM/Intune technical architecture and implementation leadership at a midsize to enterprise level as a member of a delivery services division. Represent the overall technical implementation of the Exigo engagement to the customer’s architecture leadership and executives to ensure the overall solutions is fully designed and integrated to meet the needs of the customer. Once overall architecture and integration plan is established, provide overall technical quality assurance to ensure the solution implementation adheres to the approved architecture.
- Work with other consultants and sales team members to design and execute Active Directory migration, consolidation, collapse, upgrade solutions based on client requirements and design specifications.
- Assist organizations with Identity solutions including integration with cloud-based solutions, processes, and workflows as applicable.
- Provide customers design, installation, and management recommendations of their Microsoft environments utilizing SCCM, Intune, and Enterprise Mobility Suite.
- Develops strategies, policies and best practices for the customer.
- Develops and cultivates strong customer relationships.
- Expected to have strong customer-facing skills including negotiation, conflict resolution, and crisis management.
- Adheres to and utilizes proper Escalation and Change Control procedures.
- Prepares, maintains and submits activity/progress reports and time recording/management reports in accordance with published procedures.
- Stays current on technical specifications for hardware/software requirements of industry products through professional associations, trade journals, networking and associated training and seminars.
- Responsible for sharing information and best practices with others. Provides technical leadership during the implementation of an engagement.
- Participates in the installation, customization, and integration of the solution.
- Maintains awareness of existing or potential customer software/hardware situations.
- Proactively alerts project management and sales team of potential problems and solutions.
- Design, customize, and integrate industry solution, map the solution to technical requirements, and support the deployment of the solution based on the content defined in the Statement of Work.
- Prepares technical architectural and implementation design documents and works with the Project Manager to develop the implementation plan. Works closely with the Project Manager to define project deliverables and schedules.
- Helps to identify and leverage Microsoft and Partner Resources in order to satisfy the technical needs and objectives of the implementation.
- Leads requirements gathering for project engagements
- Leads project quality assurance activities, including performing technical QA reviews on components for a team and performing QA reviews of code documentation
- May supervise staff on project engagements in large projects where many technical people may be involved.
- Provide technical training to end customer after product implementation.
- Some Travel required
You will be meeting with Midsize and Enterprise customers to help them make decisions on the technologies to implement.
Working Relationship & Contacts
- You will be in direct contact with customer liaison
- You will be in contact all engineers, project managers, and Analysts for the customer, including the customer account manager for the customer, as well as any Managed Services team members assigned to the customer’s management
- You will be working with the company’s CIO and Lead Consultants on developing new solutions.
- Required College Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- Microsoft certifications preferred but not required
- Professional presentation and phone manner
- An advanced understanding of how a network and server environments operate and how applications function within the environment
- Understanding high level Windows administration
- Advanced understanding of WAN, LAN and TCP/IP
- Must be consistently punctual, dependable and reliable
- Presents ideas and initiatives both formally and informally
- Persuades and influences for results
- Accepts ownership of the problem until it is resolved
- Generates new ideas leading to opportunities or cost-savings
- Shows awareness of global trends and new developments in information technology and networks, including standards, protocols, and architectures
- Self-starter, able to work independently. Strong organizational skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills, resourceful and proactive team member
- Flexible to work a rotational schedule (including some Holiday's & weekends) and take on other duties as assigned.