- 2+ years sales experience
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- Experience exceeding sales targets
- Experience prospecting, qualifying, and cold-calling companies
This role will focus on building win-win relationships with Selling Partners to increase engagement and adoption of growth-driving programs. Specifically, this person will be responsible for not only creating and managing their sales pipeline, but taking ownership in driving sales related projects, and owning goals while reporting on particular categories or territory responsibilities. This person will directly interface with executive level contacts of prospective Selling Partners to facilitate all stages of a sale. The best candidate will drive and create proposals, business cases, and responses to customers' business requirements and take a consultative sales approach.
Successful Account Executives will:
- Work with a sense of urgency to drive and deliver sales goals while maintaining a high quality of work.
- Operate with a continuous motor to identify, recruit and motivate potential Selling Partners to expand globally.
- Work with Sellers to achieve data quality standards and become an expert in using internal tools to achieve results.
- Drive business reviews with sellers and do analysis to understand sales trends and drivers and develop recommendations on how to grow the business.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the specific market segments, seasonality and global business trends/events
- Implement account management best practices and SOPs into the business development framework.
- Partner with other Amazon teams including Category Management (CMMs), Program Development, and other Global Selling teams to align programs and initiatives to drive growth in existing seller base
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and resourceful in achieving success in the face of ambiguity
- Strong Pipeline management skills with experience using Salesforce.com or other CRM tool
- E-Commerce industry or related industry experience
- Experience with international trade and/or logistics
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
- Strong analytical skills using Microsoft Excel
- Proven ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills