Considering a career with Ken Garff Automotive Group means you are in for a great ride (excuse the car metaphor)! We’re not your standard dealership or group of dealerships and we are pretty darn proud of that. We are out to do things differently and want to consistently change, grow, and progress. For that reason, our employees are proud of where they work!
Culver City Honda, a Ken Garff Automotive Dealership, is currently looking for a talented Automotive Sales Consultant (Associate) that aligns with our core values and acts with respect, intelligence, greatness, honesty and teamwork.
As a group, we aim to become the most esteemed automotive group by treating people R.I.G.H.T and creating lifetime customers!
Here’s why you’ll want to work here:
- Paid training and real career growth
- Industry leading schedule (5-day work weeks)
- Competitive compensation package
- Great people with a great culture
- Paid Time Off and 401k with Company match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long-term disability, AD&D and Life Insurance
- Year-end bonus program for all employees (Garff Giveback)
- Employee discounts on Vehicle Purchase, Parts, Service and More!
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Lead customers through the sales process including vehicle/car selection, test drive, personalization, financing and paperwork
- Perform high-quality, professional, and knowledgeable presentation and demonstration of new and used vehicles/cars
- Use Customer Relationship Management tool to effectively track all customer interactions
- Effectively educate customers on Ken Garff Benefits
- Present customer Deal Structure and additional finance products
- Follow up with customers and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Develop additional sales skills and techniques through ongoing training and instruction utilizing Ken Garff University
- Complete any and all ongoing training modules to keep abreast new vehicle products, features, accessories, etc.
- Represent the dealership and Ken Garff Automotive
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in account management, customer service, car sales, or retail sales
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the U.S
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A valid in-state driver's license and a good driving record, per company standards
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
(( We Hear You ))