Job DescriptionSpring Creek, a Solvere Living managed Assisted Living and Memory care community located in Plano, TX, is currently searching for an experienced Sales Director (Director of Community Relations) to lead our community sales efforts. Qualified sales candidates must be well organized, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, be computer literate and be committed to a team approach. We are a story centered driven organization, so it is imperative that candidates have a deep understanding of connecting with people. Candidates may be required to work weekends and holidays as assigned. Lease up experience is a plus!
If you desire to be part of a winning team and you are an enthusiastic, sales-driven , success-motivated individual with a successful track record in sales within senior living or retirement housing, we would enjoy the opportunity to speak with you!
Don’t let this great opportunity get away! Apply today!
As a Great Place to Work for 4 years in a row, Solvere Living proudly offers:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Company paid Life Insurance and Voluntary Disability
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
Our Declaration for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (https://solvereliving.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Solvere-Living-Declaration.pdf)
About this role:
The Director of Community Relations is responsible for meeting pre-lease goals, achieving maximum occupancy and total revenue potential of the community by attracting qualified prospects and converting those prospects to residents.
- College degree preferred.
- Excellent customer service and public relations skills.
- Cheerful personality.
- Keen desire to serve seniors.
- Five years sales/marketing experience with a proven track record.
- Previously senior living experience preferred.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Creative approach to goals and problems.
- Experience working with seniors.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Office and other marketing-related software.
- Physically able to bend and reach.
- Physically able to push and pull and lift up to 40-50 pounds if necessary.
- Physically able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Spends at least 30% of time on travel to referral sources in market area.
- May have their picture taken and image used in social media or community advertising.
- May be video recorded from devices installed by families in residents’ apartments.
- May spend as much as 75% of time on travel to referral sources in market area.
- May be required to work weekends and holidays as assigned.
- May be required to work on shifts other than the one for which hired.
- Subject to exposure to infectious waste, diseases, conditions, etc., including HIV, AIDS, and Hepatitis B and C viruses.
- Could be subject to hostile and emotionally upset Residents due to mental status.
- Background, criminal, and drug tests may be required.
- May be asked to submit to random drug test during employment.
- Community calls may be monitored or recorded for quality assurance purposes. In order to ensure the proper execution and conduct during calls with family members and customers, calls are subject to quality control monitoring.