What We Do
As a tech-forward company, CarParts.com is transforming the way drivers shop for auto parts to benefit today’s digital consumer. Leveraging our company-owned national distribution network, we bring the very best brands and manufacturers directly to consumer hands, cutting out unnecessary costs to provide quality parts at a discount. Through our simple, convenient, and mobile-intuitive website, CarParts.com enables consumers to connect with the parts they need to keep their vehicles on the road.
At the heart of everything we do is a collective drive to serve, succeed, and grow. To achieve this, we’ve focused on building a community that works together, inspires each other, and thrives in an environment where employees are empowered and valued. All the hard work of our entire team has resulted in back-to-back record-breaking quarters for Q1 and Q2 of 2020, as well as our inclusion in the Russell 2000® Index and the LABJ's top 100 Best Places to Work in Los Angeles list for 2020. Join us!
Summary Of Role/Position
We are looking for experienced Solution Architects with expert technical knowledge of High Jump software, Supply Chain Management, Shipping Carrier APIs and third-party integrations.
Strategically assists our team with assessments, solution design, and implementation of High Jump WMS solution and related third party integrations. Responsible for overall application architecture and design decisions. Works to map overall design to meet our WMS requirements and systems, ensuring solutions align with business goals and processes, and fit within the enterprise context.
- Assists the functional resources/business analysts with requirements gathering and provides design guidance for High Jump WMS implementation or upgrades to High Jump software and its related systems.
- Facilitates discussions with business and technical stakeholders to extract critical business requirements and present a technical vision and solutions in the form of software products, customizations, and integrations to meet those needs within High Jump WMS.
- Expertise in development and deep knowledge of the Distribution Centers processes work flows such as Order Management, Pre-receiving, Inbound/Receiving, Replenishments, Put away/Storage, Inventory control, Waving, Batch Picking, Bulk Picking, Packing, Task Management, Cycle count, Outbound/Shipping, Invoicing, Label printing , Reports/Document printing, Value-Added services (VAS)
- Expertise in write High Jump architect code and reviewing code changes.
- Build Integrations with third party carriers, TMS systems, third party shipping middleware or Automation Systems or Containerization systems.
- Perform Root cause analysis (RCA) for all WMS systems related incidents and come up with permanent solutions via Configuration change/Code fix/core Data fixes through Problem management process.
- Participates with implementation delivery team to develop a solution proposal that includes scope, assumptions, implementation plan, and technology solution options to meet project goals as well as longer term needs.
- Develop C# .NET or .CORE code when required for integrations or process improvements.
- Provides leadership and technical guidance to the project team throughout the implementation to ensure accurate delivery of project plans.
- Perform code reviews of delivery team code changes.
- Setup and lead UAT (User assessment testing) with stake holders before deploying to production.
- Improve test automation platform and process to reduce regression testing cycles.
- Use modern scalable architecture with container orchestration, AWS and Azure services when necessary.
- Maintains knowledge of third-party software vendors to leverage complementary offerings and effectively compare and contrast solutions.
- Provides current best practices and solution alternatives as part of functional or technical design documents.
- Communicates complex topics regarding solutions and related projects to audiences both with and without deep technical skills.
- Ability to be business facing including effectively communicating with the teams, leading meetings, and capturing and distributing action items.
- Occasionally assist with providing inputs to the project plans, estimates and scope for sales proposals and statements of work.
You Must Have
- 10+ years in software development experience with C#, .NET or .Core when building custom solutions
- 5+ years on experience in building API integrations and services.
- 5 or more years of experience with High Jump Software, Shipping Carriers, Automation and TMS systems.
- Bachelor of Computer Science, Information technology, Telecom and Communication Engineering or related engineering disciplines. Certified HighJump WMS System Administrator.
- Certified HighJump WMS Systems.
- Certified AWS Solutions Architect.
At CarParts.com we understand and value diversity in our employees and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We hire the best talent regardless of sex, national origin, disability, or race.
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the incumbent a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of his/her position. As the nature of business demands change, so, too, may the essential functions of this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $130,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Software development C#, .NET or .Core: 10 years (Preferred)
- Building API integrations and services: 5 years (Preferred)
- HighJump Software: 5 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Temporarily due to COVID-19