Work you'll do
As an SAP Security Consultant you will:
Manage day to day project activities in collaboration with offshore team members including-
- Project management and reporting
- Identify any risks to project delivery
- Lead SAP security design activities- end to end implementation
- Configuration of SAP Security roles in S/4HANA and Ariba
- Manage project lifecycle phases like design, build, test, deploy and hypercare
- Answer any technical SAP security questions from the client
- Provide training and knowledge transfer to client
- Work with SAP functional team members to define roles. Review and confirm role design with client stakeholders.
- Configure roles in SAP
- User management in SAP
- Provide testing support and resolve security related defects
- Provide cutover activities for security and execute them during cutover
- Manage and resolve security incidents during hypercare
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Strategy, Defense and Response (SDR) focuses on helping federal clients design and implement transformational enterprise security programs with an emphasis on defending against, recovering from, and mitigating major cyberattacks. If you're seeking a career that increases cyber awareness, utilizes risk management programs, and develops strategies for cyber defense and response, then the Cyber SDR offering at Deloitte is for you.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 1-5 years of SAP Security Experience
- At least 1 full lifecycle SAP implementation experience
- Experience with Application Security
- Project Management experience
- Ability to drive action to achieve results with minimal direction
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to coordinate and be flexible with a cross-functional team
- Keen attention to detail, grammar, and formatting
- High drive for continuous learning and research
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and issue resolution skills
- Ability to obtain & maintain the required security clearance if needed
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Previous Federal Consulting experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.