Advanced Composites, Inc. (ACI) is seeking an energetic Inside Sales Rep to grow with our company. This position is full-time, Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, working onsite and at this time will not be a work from home position. At ACI we have 90 full-time employees working together to manufacture composites products for aerospace, military, prosthetic, industrial, and recreational markets. In the recreational market we supply top-quality outdoor gear to people all over the world. As a member of our sales team, your primary responsibilities will be with ACI’s outdoor brands: Wound Up Composites and Cataract Oars.
- Act as the primary contact for ACI product inquiries, purchases, and all other issues that may arise by both email and phone for Cataract Oars, Wound Up Composites, ACI Pin Rings, and other items as they are developed and released for sale.
- Understand and effectively communicate accurate information about ACI’s programs, products, and services to customers by both phone and email.
- Handle all warranty issues for ACI product lines by issuing return authorization numbers, coordinating returned product inspection, and completing all required paperwork associated with returns.
- Communicate all known customer or product issues to ACI sales team to continually improve product and customer satisfaction.
- Build mutually beneficial collaborative long-term business partnerships with dealers and customers.
- Input sales orders, price changes, and pricing tier adjustments for products and dealers as needed.
- Generate SKUs and Barcodes for all necessary product items.
- Perform, track, and report monthly sales for ACI products.
- Act as the expediter for shipping ACI products as needed.
- Attend product trade shows and events as needed to promote ACI products and work to expand dealer network.
You may be right for the job if you:
- Are an outgoing skilled communicator in both written and verbal form.
- Have 1+ years of experience in customer service (in-person, telephone, and/or electronic) with proven track record of excellent customer care. Or equivalent.
- Can multitask and manage time in a fast-paced work environment.
- Are proficient with QuickBooks and have a working knowledge of excel.
- Want to grow with a fun and active company.
- Enjoy cycling and water sports (huge plus).
Benefits of working at Advanced Composites, Inc. include: Competitive Health Plan, 2 Different Dental Plan Options, Vision insurance, Paid Time Off, Catered Luncheons, Excellent 401K Match and Profit Sharing Opportunity, Bonus Reward Programs, Summer and Christmas Parties, Onsite Free Gym Access, Charitable Events, and more! Advanced Composites, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $47,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- One location