Join our mission
Intuit is a mission-driven, global ﬁnancial platform company that gives everyone the opportunity to prosper. With products like TurboTax, QuickBooks and Mint, we’re using technology to build solutions to challenging ﬁnancial problems for millions of people around the world.
Come join the U.S. QuickBooks Online Advanced Go-to-Market (GTM) Team at Intuit. In this unique role, you will bring new offerings to market for a rapidly growing part of the QuickBooks ecosystem.
As a marketer on this team, you will bring newly launched features to market supporting our mission to disrupt the mid-market. You will understand how this functionality supports the QuickBooks Online Advanced value proposition, understand the product, contribute to GTM strategies and enable teams (internal and external) with messaging and assets to execute. You will develop seamless customer experiences in partnership with stakeholders. As you grow in your role, you will potentially support research and tests to inform new offerings and ideate/execute on marketing plans contributing to target business outcomes for the broader Advanced business.
We are looking for a highly organized, well-rounded marketer with excellent communication skills. Previous work with sales enablement and partnership marketing is a plus.
What you'll bring
- 2-4 years of product marketing, go-to-market marketing or relevant experience
- Track record of successful marketing campaign execution
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong project management skills, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Experience with multi-channel activations involving public relations, content, digital, in product, sales and customer success teams is highly preferred
- Experience with external partnership is highly preferred
- Ability to think about ambiguous or complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations
- BA/BS required or equivalent experience
How you will lead
- Contribute to GTM strategy, create messaging and assets
- Influence and partner with cross-functional teams (analysts, product, channels, external groups) to project manage feature launches and GTM execution
- Manage external partnerships to project timelines to co-create seamless customer experiences across in product, marketing, sales and customer success touchpoints
- Develop clear messaging and contribute to creative briefs that translate insights into impactful beneﬁts. Evaluate copy / creative execution to provide feedback to internal
- Using customer insights, execute and iterate on test plans to inform new offerings
- Report/monitor performance metrics, understand their role in broader business goals, identify opportunities across the funnel and proactively communicate roadblocks
- Ideate and execute on marketing plans that contribute to our target business outcomes
- Use data and insights to prepare (or contribute to) business cases
- Use data and insights for audience segmentation and targeting