Are you an energetic sales professional who loves new challenges? Are you naturally curious and always looking to develop meaningful relationships with those around you? Are you passionate about finding purpose and deeper meaning in your work? If this sounds like you, this may be the perfect fit!
We are looking for a Leasing Sales Manager to lead the sales & leasing function for one of our new Active Adult 55+ communities. Reporting to a Regional Manager, this is an exciting opportunity to help us achieve our mission of building community for our residents. This position is based in Henderson, NV 89044
What You’ll Do…
- Lead the property’s marketing, leasing and sales strategies to achieve occupancy and revenue goals
- Qualify prospects: establish strong relationships to deeply understanding their needs
- Stay informed about current market and local competitive space that may impact the community’s occupancy, market rent and sales results
- Develop short and long-term marketing plans and goals to sustain occupancy and follows the property’s established policies related to concessions, specials, and other programs to boost occupancy
- Design and execute marketing activities and events generate new leads and drive traffic to the property including implementing resident referral programs, attending networking local events, using internet marketing tools (Craigslist, Facebook, e-mail, and other websites) and following other property-specific marketing plans
- Use the on-site property management software application (Yardi) to track apartment availability, record traffic and leasing activities, manage resident and prospect data, and capture critical demographic and other information about existing and future residents
- Conduct tours and ensure the property meet the Company’s standards for show quality by daily inspecting the marketing corridor and leasing tour, communicating maintenance and upkeep needs to the property’s maintenance team members and preparing the leasing office for daily leasing activities
- Personally follow-up with prospects and new residents to ensure satisfaction (calls, cards, thank you notes, etc). Documents all follow up and prospect status (urgent, hot, standard, mild) during the lifecycle of the sales process.
- Utilize the CRM (HyLy) to capture all activity and contact during the lifecycle of the sales process. Respond to new leads in a timely manner
- Acts as a partner and back up to Community Manager, performing operational responsibilities as needed to support the team
- A high school diploma and a minimum of 5+ years professional sales experience
- Experience with lease-up properties in multifamily housing, Active Adult, or hospitality preferred, but not required
- Property management & CRM experience helpful (preferably Yardi and/or HyLy)
- Market outreach experience (networking, events, social media, etc)
- Servant leader mindset
- Purpose driven and passionate about making a difference in other’s lives
- Strong relationship building skills
- Naturally curious and always striving to improve
- Self-aware and coachable
- Possesses strong communication skills with a proven ability to build collaborative partnerships
- Proactive, solutions oriented and accountable
WORK HOURS - This position works a Tue-Sat work schedule and must be willing to work additional hours outside the normal schedule when required.
Some of the Reasons You’ll Love Working With Us
- Purpose-driven culture; rewarding work
- Health, dental and vision benefits
- 401K retirement plan with robust employer match
- Generous paid time off
- Bonus opportunities
Founded in 2017, Sparrow is at the forefront of one of the fastest-growing housing segments in the nation focused on Active Adult 55+ communities. Sparrow’s mission is to create thriving communities that feel like home. Through thoughtful design, state-of-the-art construction and highly engaged management, we help our residents build meaningful connections and lead vibrant lives. Sparrow is based in Austin, Texas with communities across the southern US. To learn more, visit: https://SparrowLiving.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
We believe that the unique contributions and perspectives of our employees is the driver of our success. We are deeply committed to creating an inclusive environment where every individual feels supported and differences are celebrated. Sparrow is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to giving every candidate equal consideration regardless of age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic.
If you’ve gotten to this point, we hope you're feeling excited about the possibility of joining our team! Even if you don't feel that you meet every single requirement, we still encourage you to apply. We're eager to meet people that believe in our mission and can contribute to our team in a variety of ways – not just candidates who check all the boxes.