We're looking for a talented Account Coordinator with an interest in digital marketing and knack for staying organized to join our Client Service team through December 2021!
Our ideal candidate, have exposure to marketing agency environments (internships count!!) and knows what it takes to be the glue that holds a project together.
At KERN, Account Coordinators facilitate the exchange of information between the agency and the client from the time a client first initiates a request until that campaign is live and the results are collated. Clients have demands, and the account executive takes care of them. Account executives must be on top of the timing of every project to meet crucial deadlines.
There's no typical day in advertising. This industry experiences daily—if not hourly—challenges and emergencies. But a typical day for an an Account Coordinator will usually include supporting a variety of projects:
- Campaign Execution: work with the account team and other agency departments to facilitate briefing meetings, prepare presentation materials for launch meetings, assign job numbers, create and track progress, set up creative reviews, secure approvals and review/QC deliverables
- Coordination across all agency departments that will be touching the project – Creative, Digital Production, Media, MarTech and Analytics as required
- Proactive follow up to ensure all scheduled deliverables are completed on schedule, within specification (through change order review and confirmation of specs with production)
- Tracking of assigned & scheduled tasks, manage outstanding issues with team members, and develop contingency plans to remain on schedule
- Review and QC changes prior to routing to necessary partners
- Support team in the preparation of change order documents and participate in reviewing final assets, HTML and UAT for sign off to assist in ensuring accuracy and catching errors
- Work with assigned account teams to maintain current and accurate campaign matrices and ensure that all agency departments are familiar with and following rules for versioning, coding, etc. as established for specific jobs
- 1+ years of experience working within a marketing or digital agency
- exposure to direct marketing: email campaigns and best practices is a HUGE plus!!
- Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Business preferred
Wondering what we're like? At, KERN we are:
- Kind: We understand that our clients and our employees all have unique experiences that have shaped them. Seeking ideas from every corner of the agency allows our people to be comfortable being themselves every day.
- Smart: We know that the best and brightest thinking is what elevates our work. When our teams come together, we amplify individual strengths to deliver innovative solutions for our clients, and pivot if we're off-strategy
- Creative: We believe in pushing boundaries, reimagining the customer experience through insightful work, and measuring success with precision analytics. We think bigger and we deliver more.