Inside AccountExecutive- FTL
The core responsibility of the Inside Account Executive is to generate revenue by procuring new small to medium business clients. This position consists of acquiring new business, managing customer’s expectations and needs, developing customer relationships, solving customers’ problems, and growing the customer base, all through daily contact with customers and collaboration with other account managers and the freight team. An Inside Account Executive needs to be a driven individual with the ability to work well under pressure in a fun, fast-paced environment.
- Use qualified leads and call lists to identify and generate new sales opportunities through analysis and discovery
- Control revenue by maximizing profits through pricing strategies, margin control, and mitigating customer loss
- Contacting the customer base via phone and email
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Developing and expanding the customer base
- Collaborating with account managers and freight team
- Reporting to and collaborating with the freight supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree (REQUIRED)
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience
- Exceptional negotiation skills with the ability to solve problems autonomously
- Excellent at managing multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills at multiple levels
- Goal oriented individual with a desire to succeed and a proven ability to take the initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- A competitive starting base salary ranging from $40,000 - $50,000 with salary increases based on performance.
- Residual, uncapped monthly commission
- Performance-based monthly bonuses
- Nationally recognized sales training
- Ongoing sales & management support
- Advancement opportunity
- A comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage as well as the opportunity to participate in our 401(k) program
WHY WORLDWIDE EXPRESS?
- No. 1 largest privately held LTL broker in the country!
- The largest non-retail authorized UPS® partner
- More than 90,000 customers nationwide
- Ranked a Top 10 Freight Brokerage Firm by Transport Topics for the past 5 years
- Ranked a Top 50 Logistics firm globally by Transport Topics for the past 5 years
- Nationally ranked/known for culture, training and career growth
Quite simply, we make shipping simple. Worldwide Express is a relationship company offering customers a comprehensive solution for their shipping needs, whether it be a small package, less-than-truckload or full truckload. We are a local partner for our customers’ global supply chain, providing consultative service from more than 70+ offices across the nation. Through our relationship with UPS® and a highly selective carrier portfolio, we provide our customers with a breadth of shipping options unmatched in the 3PL field.
Worldwide Express has a strategic partnership with UPS for light package, domestic and international shipping to penetrate the small to medium size business sector. As UPS's largest non-retail authorized reseller in North America, our sales teams do what they do best, which is providing solutions to C-Level executives while letting UPS do what they do best: deliver more packages on time than anyone else. In addition to our relationship with UPS, WWEX has alliances with over 65 LTL, Domestic Air Freight, and International Air Freight carriers. WWEX provides tailored services and individualized shipping solutions to fit the needs of any small to medium-sized business customers.
Worldwide Express is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Worldwide Express Operations, LLC, and WWEX Franchise Holdings, LLC, (collectively “Worldwide Express”) make employment decisions on the basis of merit, seeking the most qualified individuals in every job. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin or ancestry, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other status protected by law. All employment decisions will be based on valid job requirements or other legitimate, non-discriminatory reasons. Worldwide Express offers reasonable accommodations for individuals with disabilities in the job application and hiring process. If you would like to request such an accommodation, please contact the Vice President of Human Resources at Worldwide Express.