Village at Seeley Lake apartments in Lakewood, WA has an opening for a Leasing Consultant! (www.liveatseeleylake.com)
We are currently looking for an ambitious leasing consultant who is motivated by the opportunity to work for an hourly wage plus bonus. The Leasing Consultant is the property’s sales representative whose primary duties are to greet prospects, professionally present the features and benefits of the community while touring apartment homes, and secure lease agreements from qualified persons.The ideal candidate is service-oriented with exceptional communication skills and strives to make current residents feel welcome and comfortable in their community.
We offer full-time employees health benefits, paid vacation and sick time, 401k with a match, and more! Excellent growth potential as the portfolio expands.
- Personally, manage every aspect of the leasing process with prospective tenants.
- Always demonstrate the highest customer service to future tenants and current residents.
- Guide clients on tours, the application process, and close sales.
- Close sales on units to ensure maximized occupancy at all times as well as offering additional products or services to ensure customer satisfaction and maximize revenue flow.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of prospective and current client history.
- Answer phone, email, and in-person communication in a timely and professional manner
- Handles resident concerns and requests with a positive customer service attitude to ensure resident satisfaction with management.
- Provides follow-through and assistance to Property Manager and support groups in coordinating the on-going maintenance of the property.
- Maintains community appearance and ensures repairs are noted and completed which requires regular community inspections and tours.
- Assists Property Manager with training all on-site staff to achieve operational goals of assigned property
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Requires strong sales and/or leasing experience
- High-level of interpersonal communication skills
- Able to maintain high energy, friendly demeanor, and perform in a fast-paced environment
- Able to perform entry to intermediate level mathematic functions without additional personnel assistance.
- National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) desired.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office and type at least 30 words per minute. Yardi experience a plus
- Achieve Fair Housing certification prior to interaction with prospects or residents.
- Be able to work evenings and weekends if requested.
- Conducts all business in accordance with company policies and procedures, Fair Housing, Americans with Disabilities Act, and the Fair Credit Reporting Act. Abide by all federal, state, and local laws and any other codes pertaining to apartments and property management.
Inland Residential Real Estate Services, Inc. (an entity within The Inland Real Estate Group of Companies, Inc.) is a full-service professional property management firm specializing in the management of multi-family housing properties nationwide. Experience, professionalism, and loyalty are just a few of the many things that set IRRES apart in the multifamily property management arena. Building relationships is at the heart of everything we do. Our communities feature a variety of styles to meet your needs with updated appliances and finishes, and resort-like clubhouses with community rooms, pools, and gathering areas.
We are a drug-free workplace. Pre-employment background checks and drug screening is performed on all new hires, in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, familial, marital, or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected classes.
We are an E-Verify employer. Please click the following link to learn more.
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well