CONNECT WITH A STABLE COMPANY WHO BELIEVES IN DEVELOPING ITS PEOPLE! A REWARDING CAREER AS A BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER IS OUR NEWEST OPPORTUNITY IN COLUMBUS, OH!
FCX Performance is an Applied Industrial Technologies Company and a leading process flow control company. As a Business Development Representative with FCX Performance/Simco, you will establish and expand relationships with current and prospective customers.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Establish and expand relationships with current and prospective customers using multiple techniques.
- Deliver technical presentations, product demonstrations, workshops and lunch & learns.
- Interface with Engineers, Contractors, and Industrial Clients
- Be strategic, organized, and technologically savvy in your approach to managing your sales territory
- Develop strategic plans and accurate forecasts for sales territory and assigned accounts using previous sales, industry, and market data.
- Provide outstanding customer service and respond to any & all customer needs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Maintain sales records, pipeline reporting, and generate relevant sales and market reports on a quarterly, annual, and as needed basis.
- Actively participate in weekly, quarterly, and annual sales meetings.
- Maintain up-to-date working knowledge of the industries served and the products & services offered; track industry trends and technical developments that effect target markets.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a Business Development role within the industrial marketplace
- Position requires some travel.
- Must have working knowledge/hands on experience selling Valves-(any) instrumentation-flow control.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Industrial Distribution, Engineering & Management, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering, or Sales/Marketing; equivalent experience may be substituted for degree requirement.
When you join the FCX Performance team, you will enjoy:
- Base salary and bonus program, expense reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package including health care, vision, & dental, 401(k) with company match
- Personalized training & development program
- Career development opportunities
Work for a corporation that believes in developing its people. Applied employees belive in the company and love the environment. Individual contributors with fresh ideas and passion for excellence are encouraged and rewarded.
Apply Today! We look forward to learning more about you and will respond to qualified candidates.
FCX Performance, an Applied Industrial Technologies Company, is a leading process flow control company providing technical mission critical products and services to more than 15,000 end users, OEMs, and EPC firms across a broad range of industries and markets.
Founded in 1923, Applied Industrial Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading value-added distributor and technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power, flow control, automation technologies, and related maintenance supplies. Our leading brands, specialized services, and comprehensive knowledge serve MRO and OEM end users in virtually all industrial markets through our multi-channel capabilities that provide choice, convenience, and expertise.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical condition or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please send an email to [email protected] or call 216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.