Mesa Energy Systems has an immediate need for a Maintenance Sales Associate. This person will be responsible for prospecting for new accounts, providing clients with product services/information, maintaining existing client relationships, developing sales presentations, and following through with each client and opportunity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Agreement and alignment with EMCOR Mesa’s written philosophy of sales, established processes and procedures related to sales.
- Seek out and research prospective client opportunities through various methods including phone solicitation, personal visits, attending conferences, utilizing the Internet and leveraging existing relationships.
- Working with the Vice President of Business Development and Director of Sales, Director or Maintenance Sales, Branch Manager and other Team members to consistently review and improve account programs and processes to meet targeted objectives.
- Manage through analysis and solution based programs to maximize sales growth, volume and profitability of clients in the Local Market Area.
- Identifying customer needs and discussing solutions Mesa can provide. Proficiency in proposal and presentation preparation are key requirements of this position.
- Develop, write and review client proposal documents including financial and technical sections using EMCOR Service/Mesa Energy Systems standard template and pricing models.
- Develop sales at defined margin levels to attain market share while providing desired profit to the bottom line.
- Interacting with fellow maintenance sales team members, as well as other EMCOR/Mesa departments (ie. Operations, Chiller teams, Project Management, etc.) in a professional manner.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to your growth and development as a Sales Professional. This includes attending product and sales training events provided by EMCOR/Mesa, etc.
- Reach your written, annual sales plans.
- Other duties as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a technical discipline.
- 2-5+ years’ experience in HVAC commercial, chiller or maintenance service sales.
- Strong customer presentation skills and a demonstrated sales aptitude.
- Financial acumen, inclusive of cost modeling for sales proposals.
- Experience in developing technical and cost proposals.
- Independent decision making is required.
- Computer skills using MS Office 365 required. Strong Excel skills are required.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and meet the MVR requirements. Must also have an operating vehicle to use during the course of business.
- Ability to stand, sit or squat for extended periods of time.
- Ability to climb stairs, ladders and work at extended heights.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.