Pixit is an image-led workflow platform specializing in short-term inventory management, such as lost and found and prohibited items. We work with some of the world’s largest event producers, stadiums, tourist destinations, and transportation hubs. Pixit is an affiliated company with venture holding company L Street Corporation.
- Manage the support emails - respond to client customer inquisitions and redirect communications to the proper client.
- Manage support website, create new content to help guide clients.
- Manage website chat - answer questions, direct sales inquiries to the sales team.
- Social media - respond to questions on social media, create posts, and engage with our audience.
- Assist the Business Development and Customer Success team with client support and account management.
- Help test the product periodically and help decide what enhancements can be made.
- 2+ years of customer service experience.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Highly organized and effective project management capabilities
- Strong team player; a desire to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience with web-based applications preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location