THE STUFF THAT SETS YOU APART
You are a sales expert with the ability to deliver best in class results for internal and external customers. You have a knack for leading people and have a servant leader mindset. You stay calm under pressure and treat others with respect and courtesy. You enjoy being part of a dynamic, important team and do not mind rolling up your sleeves to get the job done. You get the Dr. Martens brand and are excited to support the team in enhancing Dr. Martens’ footprint in the Americas region.
- Lead, inspire, develop and grow the Sales Support team in a way that aligns with our brand values
- Develop and implement team strategy to deliver best in class account service and support.
- Proactive thinking and executions
- Define necessary standards, tools and roadmap to elevate and evolve Sales Support for scale.
- Responsible for all order book and account management activities from the Sales Support function.
- Establish team playbook for orderbook management and execution.
- Deliver account service gap assessments that drive internal and external improvements to achieve service-level goals.
- Collaborate with warehouse, inventory, and sales team to develop and execute our outbound strategy to achieve monthly and annual sales targets and goals.
- Drive strategic initiatives within the Sales Support team with cross-functional partners in our warehouse, planning, sales and finance teams.
- Partner with IT to gameplan and deliver necessary enhancements within ERP system to guide and provide optimized inventory to sales order management.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of our Wholesale accounts and how they engage with the Dr. Martens team.
- Develop and maintain partnerships with our Sales team a to execute and deliver account strategies.
- Generate, analyze and interpret reports along with providing ad-hoc support to the sales team and partners as needed.
YOUR FUNDAMENTAL QUALITIES
It’s never just a job at Dr. Martens. It’s a way of life. We live and breathe our Fundamentals – INTEGRITY. PROFESSIONAL. PASSIONATE. TEAM PLAYERS. They define who we are and how we get the job done. We believe each role is as unique as the person who does it. To join our team, you will also possess these qualities:
- Bachelors’ degree in business or management is preferred.
- 7+ years of Sales Support or Retail lead, people management/leadership experience in a customer contact position, preferably in the footwear or related industry.
- Strong leader with effective, positive verbal and written communication skills with specific experience and effectiveness interacting with cross-functional teams.
- Professional business demeanor; demonstrates patience, ability to negotiate effectively and network within/outside of the organization.
- Ability to communicate and present effectively to all levels of the organization.
- Ability to prioritize workload and delegate effectively as appropriate.
- Capacity to quickly understand new information and situations and the flexibility to refocus after interruptions.
- Detail minded with strong organizational skills to prioritize multiple tasks and manage time (meetings, accessibility to staff, etc.) to ensure the needs of the business are met.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently without a high amount of direction.
- Strong skills in Excel with skill in building pivot tables, manipulating data and story-telling visuals.
- Team mindset with roll-up-your-sleeves approach.
- Ability to work at a standard computer set up 40+ hours per week, with or without accommodations.
- Connection with our Brand, The Stuff that Sets Us Apart and our Fundamental Qualities.
At Dr. Martens, we are committed to creating an environment where we can all be proud to work and be our best. Part of this commitment is being an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.