Primary Location: 195 Technology Dr, Irvine, CA, USA
Division: Cox Automotive
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Shift: Day Job
Requisition Number: 202103366
The Senior Digital Analyst Specialist (Digital and Marketing Campaigns) provides performance and optimization-related insights for automotive manufacturers in support their campaigns leveraging Cox Automotive Media Solutions. This role enables the sales teams to go to market in a consultative manner and enables internal campaign management teams to more easily surface insights and optimizations.
This individual contributor role reporting to Director, Analytics Digital and Marketing Campaigns will work in partnership directly with Sales, Campaign Management and Analytics peer groups to understand client business issues, to creatively evaluate the Cox Automotive Media solutions/programs designed to address those issues, provide analytics and insights to optimize those solutions/programs.
This role will also serve as a liaison to Product, Operations, Sales Operations, Analytics, and other internal partners throughout the organization. The Senior Digital Analyst Specialist interacts with a variety of other internal teams (e.g., Product, Data Foundations, Marketing Technology and Ad Ops) to represent Analytics needs to ensure analytics and insights are delivered successfully.
- Analyzes media performance and on-site consumer behavior to surface recommendations and optimizations to support revenue driving initiatives
- Mines data to surface strategies to improve ROI and overall campaign performance for automotive manufacturers and Tier 2 automotive groups.
- Explores and incorporates other available/new data sources to proactively create and present directly to the client, customized challenger sales presentations, program recaps, and solution recommendations and optimizations
- Establishes innovative strategies to understand and solve complex analytics problems: reach valuable data driven insights, through the discovery of patterns and trends
- Incorporates understanding of client business issues to creatively evaluate and align the Cox Automotive Media solutions/programs designed to address those issues.
- Present directly to clients and internal stakeholders articulating coherent stories and analytical concepts
- Designs, conducts and leads processes that facilitate complex analyses that mine, extract, track, report and analyze performance metrics and other data source systems and summarize findings
- Collaborates with different departments and defines requirements to improve our analytics suite
- Identifies business and technical requirements, conduct full technical discovery, and architect client solutions to meet gathered requirements.
- Presents client insights to internal teams to highlight optimization opportunities and inform the creation of new client product solutions to meet individual clients specific goals and measurements.
- Other duties as needed or required
- Bachelors Degree in field of Analytics or analytical fields such as marketing, economics, finance, statistics, mathematics and 5 years experience in an analytical focused position, preferably in digital marketing analytics and web site analysis OR an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Automotive domain expertise is a plus
- Experience with web / digital analysis and related software preferred (e.g., Adobe Analytics / Omniture and Google Analytics)
- Experience working in SQL and basic knowledge of data warehousing and data lakes (e.g. Snowflake, Hadoop, Hive, Google BigQuery and/or AWS Redshift, etc.)
- Experience with business intelligence & data visualization systems (e.g. Microstrategy, Microsoft Power BI, Google Data Studio and/or Tableau)
- Ability to performance basic statistical analysis (descriptive, variance, regression, probability, etc.) and general understanding of advanced statistics
- Skilled at condensing analysis into actionable insights to inform business decisions within marketing, and influence / transform business performance; understand business models and high-level strategy
- Ability to consult and influence as a Subject Matter Expert for the best outcomes to drive broad business successes.
- Ability to anticipate stakeholders needs and recognize the opportunity to provide proactive insights to build tight thought partnership
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively multi-task and prioritize in a deadline-driven atmosphere
- Experience successfully collaborating on complex analytics projects involving a matrix of cross-functional teams
- Requires physical ability and mental acuity to execute the duties of the position successfully within required timeframes in order to meet business requirements.
Who We Are
About Cox Automotive
Theres nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto.
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accomodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accomodation would cause an undue harship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.