Are you looking for a REAL Opportunity to grow in your career?
Considered one of the best Finance companies to work for in Miami Florida,
Lendio is the market leader in matching small business owners with active banks, credit unions, and other lending sources.
This is a crucial role responsible for managing the customer process from start to close.
Processors are effective in conducting business, over the phone and in-person, with a strong ability to communicate effectively and transform leads into repeat customers.
- Understanding capital loan requirements
- Analyze business plans
- The ability to perform a thorough need-analysis with borrowers
- Suggest and negotiate terms of funding deals
- Oversee the entire loan process from initial customer contact to closing of loan
- Daily review of the leads provided from the different sources and funnels
- Call, email and use various communication forms to identify the validity and potential of the lead
- Builds relationships across all members of the Sales Team.
- Works on miscellaneous projects as directed by the Sales Director and Executive Team.
Experience, Competencies and Education:
- Background in inside sales, B2B sales, Banking, Lending or Financial
- Proven ability to learn quickly, be coachable
- Ability to communicate clearly (English and Spanish preferred)
- Problem Solving - Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully; develop alternative solutions; work well in group problem-solving situations.
- Adaptability - Adapt to changes in the work environment; manage competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality - Is consistently at work and on time; ensure work responsibilities are covered when absent; arrive at meetings and appointments on time.
- Inspire the trust of others; work with integrity and ethically; uphold organizational values.
- Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; support and explain reasoning for decisions.
- Demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; measures self against standard of excellence.
- Prioritize and plan work activities; use time efficiently; sets goals and objectives; organize or schedule other people and their tasks.
- GED or high school diploma preferred.
Our requirement is Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm, with additional hours/times as needed in Miami, FL Lendio is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,141.00 - $50,062.00 per year
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
All customer and employees are require to wear a mask at all times.
- Highest level of Education
- How many years experience of customer service?
- Have you ever worked in finance? How many years?
- One location