Come and join us! Intel is seeking highly qualified candidates to join our Network Platforms Group (NPG) as a Technical Program Manager!
As the largest business organization for Network Platforms Group (NPG) Network and Edge Platforms Division. NEPD is steadily growing market segment share in the network from the Core to the Edge and to Access through our network and edge platform transformation strategies. NEPDs business is growing rapidly, and this is a great opportunity to join this exciting group and make a significant contribution to the Networking business.
Our Program Management Organization (PMO) is looking for an exceptional Program Manager who can leverage their Project Management, Change Management, Risk Management, Schedule Management and Process Improvement expertise to drive change and deliver quantifiable business results for our customers. Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to: Lead one or more Program Execution Teams (PXTs) for Intel's Network Platforms Group. Lead the programs during multiple phases of the Program Life Cycle (PLC) including planning, execution, transition to production, production ramp, and support of customer product development.
In this role you will be working with key stakeholders to determine and communicate clear program goals to the team with respect to features, performance, quality security, schedule, and cost. Build, monitor and maintain the linkage between these program execution goals and the programs business goals of volume, revenue, and profitability. Proactively identify program issues and mitigate risks. Build an inclusive environment within the program teams. Ensure that all individuals are respected heard and are skilled to contribute to their maximum potential.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Lead one or more Program Execution Teams (PXTs)
- Define, establish, and maintain a consistent, traceable decision-making process across a heterogeneous landscape of stakeholders.
- Gather metrics and building reports and dashboards that detail program health including customer success, project execution, and team health.
- Manages interdependencies and integration among multiple projects, teams, and stakeholders.
- Exercise’s judgment and discretion to develop solutions, remove obstacles and redefine approaches.
- Understands the technical concepts, architecture, systems, development methods, and disciplines associated with the defined program.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills in addition to the qualifications listed below.
- Must be a team player, with a demonstrated experience technically influencing others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including listening skills.
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- Strong analytical planning and problem-solving skills.
- Skills to effectively communicate with and influence senior technical leaders and senior managers.
- Skills to build respect and influence across a diverse cross organizational team without having solid line management.
In this position you will gain invaluable experience which will allow growth and expanded opportunities within this business group as well as future possible opportunities with other business groups within Intel.
You must possess the below minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
Bachelor's in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent degree with 6+ years of experience or a Master’s in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent degree with 4+ years of experience.
- 4+ years of Project Management experience.
- 4+ years’ experience managing complex large and multidisciplinary programs.
- 4+ years’ experience gathering metrics and building reports and dashboards that detail program health including customer success project execution and team health.
- 4+ years’ software technical acumen experience with large, structured software development organizations and their processes.
- 4+ years’ experience with agile software development practices and skills to navigate a rapid pace environment.
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world.
US, California, Folsom;US, California, San Jose;US, Oregon, Portland
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.