Pingo Solar brings unmatched economic value for our customers, allowing homeowners to purchase solar systems over the phone and at your convenience - no in-home visits, no showy showrooms and no pushy sales people.
The sales manager will work with our digital marketing team to generate leads. The sales manager will organize the leads and create quotes, educating homeowners on the benefits of solar and the products we install. The sales manager will also work alongside the project management team and assist with filing for interconnection for the homeowners.
- Work with the digital marketing team to generate leads
- Qualify leads and manage sales pipeline
- Create proposals and educate homeowners on the benefits of solar and solar products
- Create proposals and educate commercial property owners on the benefits of commercial solar
- Assist project management team when needed
- File for utility interconnection on behalf of customers
- Achieve a high level of customer success
- Stay current on solar trends and utility rate structure
- Develop sales of battery storage system
- 2+ years solar sales experience with proven track record
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Knowledge of renewable energy market dynamics and opportunities
- Solid experience with MS office suite and google workspace.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $60,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Yearly bonus
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- One location