We're Magnite (NASDAQ: MGNI), the world's largest independent sell-side advertising platform. Publishers use our technology to monetize their content across all screens and formats including CTV, online video, display, and audio. The world's leading agencies and brands trust our platform to access brand-safe, high-quality ad inventory and execute billions of advertising transactions each month. In April 2021, we acquired SpotX to further enhance our CTV business and better help our clients in this rapidly growing market. Anchored in sunny Los Angeles, bustling New York City, mile high Denver, historic London, and down under in Sydney, Magnite has offices across North America, EMEA, LATAM, and APAC.
The Account Manager works directly with Brands, Agencies, DSPs, and Trade Desks to successfully manage digital video ad campaigns across the SpotX platform. The Client Development Team focuses on partnering with the Demand Facilitation team to manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve team and company goals. This role works closely with the AdOps team to ensure the successful execution of all campaigns and is responsible for developing and executing portfolio and strategic client management plans.
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Collaborate with Demand Facilitation to manage client relationships and campaigns, pre-sale and post sale.
- Act as the go to point of contact and subject matter expert for clients and their campaigns.
- Help educate clients on the SpotX offering and our supply.
- Monitor pipeline and revenue tracking and manages progress towards team and company goals.
- Strategically identify opportunities for account growth through leveraging analysis and data.
- Provide campaign reporting, insights and updates on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Help troubleshoot campaigns and proactively identifies roadblocks preventing successful delivery and performance for a campaign.
- Conduct in-market meetings and quarterly business reviews in collaboration with Sales
- 1-3 years of experience in digital advertising.
- Understanding of the digital advertising landscape.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain professional business relationships.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint is a must.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment.
- We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Perks/Benefits: Equity and Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Pension and Retirement Savings Plan in Several Countries, Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits for You and Your Family, Generous Time Off, Holiday Breaks and Summer Fridays, Family-Focused Leave Benefits, and Cell Phone Subsidy
- Invest in You: Performance Management, and Investment in Diversity Initiatives, Bonusly Peer-to-Peer Recognition Program, Turning Recognition into Tangible Perks and Magnite Swag, Community Service Events, Wellness Coach—Meditate and Recharge with an Unlimited User Account for You and a Plus One
- COVID-19 Precautions: remote interview process, virtual onboarding for new hires