Who we are...
As the recognized industry leader in crowdsourced data for telecommunications, we work with the world’s leading telecom and mobile companies to provide real world insights into their customer mobile experience. With a global panel of over 300 million smartphone users, we challenge mobile network operators to rethink how they measure network quality and customer experience. With offices in Boston, Victoria, London, Tutela Technologies a Comlinkdata company generates over 200 billion new data points every single day from millions of real-world users worldwide.
Who you are...
Tutela is hiring a Vice President of Product to join as a member of our executive team. The candidate will have strategic influence on all aspects of the business while being entrusted to navigate the evolution of our data-centric analysis products in the fast-changing telecommunications industry (see tutela.com/blog for examples of our current research and analysis).
The candidate will be a customer-facing advocate and consultant in setting a product roadmap. They will spend time in the field soliciting feedback and presenting what’s to come. This will require being well versed in the telecoms analytics industry while also understanding SaaS offerings and being able to map simplistic customer journeys across various levels of subscription - always centered around solving well-defined customer pain points spanning both telecoms Engineering and Marketing departments.
Reporting to the CEO of Tutela, the VP of Product will collaborate and be consultative with project management, product marketing, customer success, sales, and the broader Comlinkdata company (https://comlinkdata.com/).
- Set strategic roadmap direction in consultation with clients & internal stakeholders
- Maintain industry awareness and evolve product direction accordingly
- Manage customer advisory relationships
- Align product strategy around use cases and solving specific pain points with incremental depth and each level of subscription
- Advocating product simplification and ensure ease of value extraction
- Facilitate quarterly or bi-annual meetings of our present roadmap with existing clients
- Facilitate quarterly internal meetings with staff to present internal roadmap
- Drive the development of quarterly and annual product priorities
- Support evaluation of product partner relationships and advise vendor business models
- Develop product pricing and packaging
- Understand and make decisions influenced by the company’s short and long term financial goals
- 10+ years of experience in Telecoms-centric and SaaS companies
- CxO level relationship and exceptional presentation skills
- Proven experience in finding and telling stories from big data
- Commercial business development experience setting up vendor relationships under creative win-win models
- Sufficient financial acumen to design product, pricing, and packaging strategies to meet the company’s financial targets
We would like to thank all applicants for your interest; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
For other career opportunities with Tutela Technologies, visit: https://www.tutela.com/careers
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Tutela Technologies strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced. Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.