Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
· Create, build and maintain strong partnerships with Distributors and Retailers to grow the VPX Portfolio in assigned territory.
· Apply company sales strategies in key markets to dominate the energy category
· Communicate to our Distributor Partners to execute in trade execution with upcoming promotional programs and activities.
· Work closely with Regional Sales Manager and Leadership team to ensure streamlined communication is received.
· In Trade with Distributor Partner’s Sales team three to four days per week to educate teams and execute total VPX Portfolio.
· Identify in trade opportunities to work with distributor partners to improve retailer support
· Build strong local level relationships with key decision makers for chain accounts in territory.
· Strong emphasis on continued education with Sales Teams on category management, innovation, market conditions, competitor knowledge and trends in their assigned territory
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent in Business or Sales Marketing
· Minimum of Five Years of sales experience within the Beverage and Distributor Sales Environment
· Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools.
· Has a “whatever it takes” attitude.
· A track record of performance meeting targets and objectives.
· Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times challenging environment.
· Ability to work cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets.
· Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal).
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toledo, OH (Required)
- Sales Experience: 3 years (Required)
- Beverage Distribution: 3 years (Required)
- On the road