In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Who We Are...
SmartVault is a cloud-based document management and file sharing solution for small-to-medium sized businesses, professional accountants and bookkeepers. In 2017, SmartVault became part of the GetBusy Group, which is AIM-listed and currently trading on the London Stock Exchange. SmartVault continues to operate as a wholly owned subsidiary in the US, but we are now part of a much larger global team with expanded products serving the US, UK and Australia/New Zealand markets.
SmartVault Team Culture and Values
SmartVault is a collaborative environment, where the number one goal is to solve problems for our customers. We use data to make informed decisions, and we work hard to be transparent with each other and with our customers. Our ultimate purpose is to make people’s lives better at work, so they can focus on higher value activities in their business or personal life. Learn more about our business and our values.
Benefits of Working at SmartVault
We’re striving to make SmartVault the best place to work in Houston. We work in a relaxed environment that emphasizes work/life balance. Our health benefits are top-notch, vacation time is generous, and we encourage community involvement with time off to volunteer. We also offer hybrid remote working.
We value diversity at SmartVault, and we're committed to creating an inclusive culture where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures and believe that a diverse team helps build the best products, deliver the best services and tackle the diverse and exciting challenges we face.
We are looking for a motivated Growth Product Manager to join our product team. This is a new role for the company focused primarily on positioning the product for growth - both in new sales and expanding the value of the product within our customer base in support of expansion revenue growth. In this role, you will demonstrate a real passion for technology and how it enables business efficiencies, you understand how to use the right data to drive experiments and overall decision-making, and you are fanatical about the user experience. SmartVault has dedicated Product Management, Development, DevOps, and QA; building an exciting product using a wide variety of technologies, practices, and processes.
The SmartVault product & development teams are using agile principles to deliver the highest quality products to thousands of users and millions of collaborators. SmartVault uses cutting-edge technology and frameworks. And that's only just the start! It's a great team, producing great products in a great way. We offer you the opportunity to:
- Be part of a highly specialized, collaborative, and motivated team
- Learn from and be inspired by skilled colleagues
- Teach and inspire others
- Work across the entire business - making an impact to move our business forward.
- Develop your skillset - research and adopt the latest design patterns, methodologies, principles, and technologies
- Make your mark and, in doing so, make us better
- Develop strategies to reduce customer time to value, following Product Led Growth principles
- Increase user activation throughout the customer journey
- Accelerate the growth of add-on products & services in support of upsell/x-sell efforts
- Optimize SmartVault plans and packages for growth
- Run experiments based on Product Led Growth principles to increase conversions & activations, reduce churn and drive expansion revenue
- Own and optimize the user flows within the SmartVault platform
- Proactively suggest product strategies for new customer growth in SmartVault’s target industries
- Proactively dive into usage & activation data to find trends and opportunities for growth
- Collaborate with stakeholders in sales, customer success, & marketing to identify growth opportunities
- Partner with development, QA, and product management to run growth experiments
- Monthly/quarterly presentation of experiments & results to stakeholders and leadership
Skills & experience you'll struggle without
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a product management or product operations role in a SaaS software environment
- Proven ability to cross-functionally build support for initiatives.
- Proven history of adapting product approach using tools such as A/B testing
- Strong passion for customer activation & onboarding experience
- Excellent scientific approach to data visualization & analytics
- Experience running multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in working in agile/SCRUM environment
- Able to build effective relationships and manage internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent Office and standard computer skills
- Understanding of standard business metrics (Churn, LTV, CAC, ASP, MRR, etc)
Skills & experience that would be a bonus
- UI/UX experience
- Analyst experience
- Big Data (Tableau or Similar)
- Project management
- Product marketing Experience
What you need to be
We're looking for a certain type of person. We want people:
- That care
- That take ownership of and pride in their work
- with a hands-on approach
- with a flexible and positive attitude
- with excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to fully participate in a team environment
- with the desire and ability to learn quickly on the job
- with a proven ability and love for problem-solving, lateral thinking, and presenting solutions to tough problems
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Up to $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Houston, TX 77007: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a product management or product operations role in a SaaS software environment
- UI/UX: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location